• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Punishment for words such as "ez" and "rekt"

Should punishment due to disrespect be enforced more thoroughly?

• Total voters

Skellie

Experienced
Reaction score
On the internet, you tend to encounter people that enjoy making others angry for their own entertainment.
This may be fine in other communities and in other situations, however, if I do recall...
2. Do not disrespect or harass other members: We want people in our community to feel safe and respected.
...it's against the rules to be disrespectful in this community.
Some people completely disregard the rules and decide to be overall jerks in-game just because nobody's around to stop them.
In my opinion, disrespect (even in the form of the words "ez", "rekt", "goml" etc) should be punishable by at least a temporary mute, and should be taken action against. It is extremely annoying, and might even ruin someone's day entirely.

What do you think?

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Also, the first example in "abuse" is "You suck at minecraft". Saying "eZ" implies that they think you suck.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
It is against the rules to say that someone sucks at minecraft.

So there really is no reason not to have this punishable.

Loudv2

Survivor
Reaction score
This thread is bad, r3kt.

jkjk I agree its so annoying when you like kill a team of 4 in full iron then some randy in leather armor comes up and kills you then says gg10 ez get wrecked.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
it is punishable, i report people who do it if i know they aren't joking and they do get banned.

why are you asking for this if its already bannable.

Skellie

Experienced
Reaction score
it is punishable, i report people who do it if i know they aren't joking and they do get banned.

why are you asking for this if its already bannable.
I see active members of the community do it all the time. If it's punishable, then they're not enforcing it as much as they should.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci