• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohalla

Career
Reaction score
Um, Im not the one on your thread, You're the one on my thread. I Changed my IGN to Omxr Because Omar wasnt available at that time. So why dont you take your Pokemon watching 4 year old ass off my thread because your IQ is lower than a second grader. LOL You're the one thats salty about that loss and you cant live up to it. So why dont you shut up and hop off kiddo. If you wanna say anymore come on our teamspeak. And how are you to tell me that I dont know what screenshare is when you dont even know what a Chromosome is, Downy.
Uses the same jokes as before and uses basic insults like "Downy." All I hear when I go on the ts is you telling this kid to kill himself because he killed you in an mcsg game lol you act like a 4 year- old. Pokemon is an amazing anime so back off. Don't call someone a kiddo when you're 11.

Power

Experienced
Reaction score
You can't spell a 2 letter word sweetheart. Let me break it down for you to understand.
What do you mean by "changed password"?
Wtf dont call me sweetheart you little fcker gay ass. And I meant by Changed password as is i didnt say the past things i changed the password on the fourm account now mind your own business

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
You can't spell a 2 letter word sweetheart. Let me break it down for you to understand.
What do you mean by "changed password"?
Wtf dont call me sweetheart you little fcker gay ass. And I meant by Changed password as is i didnt say the past things i changed the password on the fourm account now mind your own business
Chill Guys, Gabe Power is Chill this isnt Ancient. Power just changed its pass because someone was on there account commenting stuff on our thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci