• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evade

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN / AƖтѕ: Kenful
Ɲαмє ?: Ken
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Many, mostly Hive but I am getting into MCSG clans. I have been in 2 other MCSG clans.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ): I'll PM if accepted.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?: I'm getting into MCSG clans and want to join one with good PvPers. You guys seem fair as well.

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
I've been playing for 3 years and haven't saw a clan worst then this one, pathetic.
Nice!
I've been playing for 3 years and haven't saw a clan worst then this one, pathetic.
So You're a No life that plays a block game 24/7 For 3 Years. Good For you i Hope you get somewhere in Life. Btw They Didnt Leave LOL. So Keep Your ass off our thread.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice!

So You're a No life that plays a block game 24/7 For 3 Years. Good For you i Hope you get somewhere in Life. Btw They Didnt Leave LOL. So Keep Your ass off our thread.
Can you please learn not to capitalize random words in the middle of a sentence, thanks.

Also, there are people that play League Of Legends for almost 6 years and they're most likely more successful than you're whole family tree.

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to see you upload them amirite CurseUS

also you need to learn how to reply to multiple comments lmao you look so dumb
You wanna see them? Ok Then m8 ill put them up. Just wait Since you stalled mad time. The battle was like 2 hours. And Curse was like 1 hour. So you're going to have to wait. Ill send both vids on each thread and put them on ours as well.

:)

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
Can you please learn not to capitalize random words in the middle of a sentence, thanks.

Also, there are people that play League Of Legends for almost 6 years and they're most likely more successful than you're whole family tree.
You're <- Learn to spell. I can Capitalize whatever I want.

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN / AƖтѕ: Kenful
Ɲαмє ?: Ken
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Many, mostly Hive but I am getting into MCSG clans. I have been in 2 other MCSG clans.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ﹙PM ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ): I'll PM if accepted.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pᴜʟsᴇ ?: I'm getting into MCSG clans and want to join one with good PvPers. You guys seem fair as well.
Trial! Be Active On teamspeak.

Acsendance

Spectator
Reaction score

Don't make a comment about grammar when you can't even spell a 4 letter word correctly.

Your*

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci