• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic20819

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey prodigious, throughout the day I've been thinking very weird gut feelings about some of the members. It is also hard to resist the new clan that just opened, Insanity, who I have known much longer than here at Prodigious.
And with that, I'm very sorry to say that I am leaving. The reason for this is because members are constantly making fun of me and excluding me from clan activities.

Good luck in clan wars and in the future!
-Jess
Lmfao xD

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
actually he called bsm on me but ya they same thing
Exo DO YOU HAVE A RING????????????THAT'S RIGHT I DO AND WHEEN WE WIN TECHS CW WE ME AND FROG WILL BE THE ONLY 2 PEOPLE WITH 2 RINGS.YA U MIRIN THESE AESTHETICS

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
O so you just admit u played in clan wars hmmmmmmm
They already know I played in cws and I remember when you said 'i can't wait for clan wars and for prodigious to get demolished',4-0,enjoy sht tier now gtfo my thread and for the sovy vs prody game I didn't play

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
They already know I played in cws and I remember when you said 'i can't wait for clan wars and for prodigious to get demolished',4-0,enjoy sht tier now gtfo my thread and for the sovy vs prody game I didn't play
All I sad was u admit to playing. Your not on roster unless ur jr.noob because he is super elite so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci