• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Blue_Tomahawk are you in this clan or Voltron? Please answer asap

TheHo

Diamond
Reaction score
Please put me on break or if you'd like take me off the waiting list as I'll be unable to play for a while.

Ironie_

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NativeTalent
Wins: 560
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): NativeTalentMC
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
PVP Strengths: Bow spam and FnS
PVP Weaknesses: I'd say I could improve on my fishing rod technique
How active are you?(1-10): 10, I'm on the forums all the time and I play MCSG whenever possible.
How would you help Prodigious?: I would try to bring something new to the table and encourage others
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: I wanted to experience a new clan that will help me overall become a better pvper.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: I've played against them every so often.
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I feel that there doesn't need anything to be changed.
Dang it NativeTalent , you could have applied to my clan. We could have been clan buddies! :(

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I need to find a server like MineZ so I can get good then when Exttend wants to play I get to make fun of him for being a noob because i suck at mineZ

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have some bad news :( I would like you to revoke my trial member. I don't know if you care or not but I really enjoyed my time playing with you guys. I loved how cool all of you were and how you guys all enjoyed playing with each other. But I figured out that I can't be a member of a clan. I have a time difference too great to play with most of you. I feel that I couldn't be a very good contribution to this amazing team. My opinions on all of you changed greatly since meeting you. You guys welcomed me like family, and I appreciate all of the things you have done for me. I will always be around to play with you guys and always expect me to drop in and say hi. I am in a confusing position right now. I feel that I will get a lot of hate for doing this. I am either going to learn to cope with the hate, or I might just quit altogether. Just know that this clan has got to be one of the most chill clans in MCSG. I just want to thank a few people that I met since joining.

Epic_Frog_Song - You are the coolest dude ever. I will remember you the most for the kind of personality that you had.

Jess - Although I don't know you too well, I know we'd be really close because of the type of person you are.

endthebean - I had a really cool fight against you and I hope we can do it again.

@TheRestOfProdigious - I wish you guys the best of luck in any future endeavors. Please love me no matter what <3

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
sorry doods not going to be on today. going snowboarding with acouple of buddies!

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
[Application]
Minecraft IGN: HerobrinesMama/xXThe_KokiriXx
Wins: 567 on both
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: yah
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): maxthekokiri
Do you have a Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: Bow and fishing rod
PVP Weaknesses: getting flint and steeled
How active are you?(1-10): 7
How would you help Prodigious?: I think I'm a pretty good player and I have pretty good teamwork.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: This clan looks like it is really good and I have friends in the clan.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Dante and MrCrafty are friends of mine.
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I'm not sure how I could make any changes as I don't really know how the people in this clan work together or strategies but once I find how you guys play in clan battles and stuff I could help in strengthening those strategies.

Reaction score
[Application]
Minecraft IGN: HerobrinesMama/xXThe_KokiriXx
Wins: 567 on both
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: yah
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): maxthekokiri
Do you have a Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: Bow and fishing rod
PVP Weaknesses: getting flint and steeled
How active are you?(1-10): 7
How would you help Prodigious?: I think I'm a pretty good player and I have pretty good teamwork.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: This clan looks like it is really good and I have friends in the clan.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Dante and MrCrafty are friends of mine.
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I'm not sure how I could make any changes as I don't really know how the people in this clan work together or strategies but once I find how you guys play in clan battles and stuff I could help in strengthening those strategies.
Accepted for trial! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci