• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
[Application]
Minecraft IGN:
Wins: 1200?
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Both
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): Math_Magician7
Do you have a Microphone?: Blue Snowball
PVP Strengths: Bow, Rod, Scrims
PVP Weaknesses: Just sword fights
How active are you?(1-10): 9
How would you help Prodigious?: W/ Maturity and PVP ability
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: Why not?
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Everyone
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it? Nothing.
Oh
Killem.

Exo DO YOU HAVE A RING????????????THAT'S RIGHT I DO AND WHEEN WE WIN TECHS CW WE ME AND FROG WILL BE THE ONLY 2 PEOPLE WITH 2 RINGS.YA U MIRIN THESE AESTHETICS
I think you sound like that one guy from Drake & Josh Christmas. That brother that was always mad.

JusticeDog1

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JusticeDog

Wins:

Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:
Both

Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public):
davidplss

Do you have a Microphone?:
I do.

PVP Strengths:
Sword Combat

PVP Weaknesses:
Bow Combat

How active are you?(1-10): 9 (I have quite a bit of time on my hands after classes)

How would you help Prodigious?:
I go a bit more in detail below. I'll just talk about stats real quick. Compared to many other members, I definitly do not have as many wins. However, what I do have going for me is my ratio. You have 21 members. I have checked all their stats, and as it looks, I have a better win percentage then them all (not to sound cocky). All but 1, Dantelius. After doing the math, the member with the best ratio in your clan, Dantelius, has a 40% win percentage. I have a 38% win percentage. It may not sound like a lot, but this data shows that out of all the games I have played, I have won 2.6 out of every 3 games. This is getting close to the line of half my games being wins, which is difficult. However, it isn't extremly rare. Everyone could purchase an alt and try there best. However, me, JusticeDog, I am not an alt. I have never played MCSG on any other account before this one. Those first 200 or so games I played? I had no idea what I was doing. I have just recently (about 2 months ago) started to do my best and raise my ratio. I have been able to keep up my better than 1/3 ratio for a solid month, and I do not plan on losing it.

Why do you want to join Prodigious?:
There is a competitive side to it and then a friendly side. I am competitive, I enjoy a challenge. I enjoy competing and going against the odds. I try to do my best in every game I play (I guess you can call me a tryhard) and I have fun while doing it. And then there is the friendly side. I enjoy to have a laugh, and I plan to make many friends in the clan. I know when it it time to be mature and time to have fun, and I try my best to balance it. I am man's best friend, after all.

Have you played with anyone else in the clan?:
ThatCoolCucumber used to be in an old clan of mine on annihilation, but that is the farthest my connections really go

If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it?:
That is a bit of a silly question, maybe I will be able to answer it once I have experience with the clan itself. As of now, I know nothing more other than the text on your topic. Hopefully, that will change though. Then I can answer this question.

Thank you for reading.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wins: 193
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): davidplss
Do you have a Microphone?: I do.
PVP Strengths: Sword Combat
PVP Weaknesses: Bow Combat

How active are you?(1-10): 9 (I have quite a bit of time on my hands after classes)
How would you help Prodigious?: I go a bit more in detail below. I'll just talk about stats real quick. Compared to many other members, I definitly do not have as many wins. However, what I do have going for me is my ratio. You have 21 members. I have checked all their stats, and as it looks, I have a better win percentage then them all (not to sound cocky). All but 1, Dantelius. After doing the math, the member with the best ratio in your clan, Dantelius, has a 40% win percentage. I have a 38% win percentage. It may not sound like a lot, but this data shows that out of all the games I have played, I have won 2.6 out of every 3 games. This is getting close to the line of half my games being wins, which is difficult. However, it isn't extremly rare. Everyone could purchase an alt and try there best. However, me, JusticeDog, I am not an alt. I have never played MCSG on any other account before this one. Those first 200 or so games I played? I had no idea what I was doing. I have just recently (about 2 months ago) started to do my best and raise my ratio. I have been able to keep up my better than 1/3 ratio for a solid month, and I do not plan on losing it.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: There is a competitive side to it and then a friendly side. I am competitive, I enjoy a challenge. I enjoy competing and going against the odds. I try to do my best in every game I play (I guess you can call me a tryhard) and I have fun while doing it. And then there is the friendly side. I enjoy to have a laugh, and I plan to make many friends in the clan. I know when it it time to be mature and time to have fun, and I try my best to balance it. I am man's best friend, after all.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: ThatCoolCucumber used to be in an old clan of mine on annihilation, but that is the farthest my connections really go
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it?: That is a bit of a silly question, maybe I will be able to answer it once I have experience with the clan itself. As of now, I know nothing more other than the text on your topic. Hopefully, that will change though. Then I can answer this question.

Thank you for reading.
Actually, I have a bit of a better ratio than you, I have 242/850. Which is around a 1/4.
Nonetheless, very nice application and good luck!

JusticeDog1

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually, I have a bit of a better ratio than you, I have 242/850. Which is around a 1/4.
Nonetheless, very nice application and good luck!
Dividing 503 (my games) by 2.6 and you get my wins, 193. Divide your wins (850) by 2.6 and you get 326. You would need 84 more wins to reach my ratio. Just letting you know, not trying to make myself look better than you or insult you in any way. You are a very good player, and I look forward to playing with you.

Last edited:

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dividing 503 (my games) by 2.6 and you get my wins, 193. Divide your wins (850) by 2.6 and you get 326. You would need 84 more wins to reach my ratio. Just letting you know, not trying to make myself look better than you or insult you in any way. You are a very good player, and I look forward to playing with you.
k, just 2 lazy 2 do math=me
:p jk wait no im not

conreuss

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins: 193
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): davidplss
Do you have a Microphone?: I do.
PVP Strengths: Sword Combat
PVP Weaknesses: Bow Combat

How would you help Prodigious?: I go a bit more in detail below. I'll just talk about stats real quick. Compared to many other members, I definitly do not have as many wins. However, what I do have going for me is my ratio. You have 21 members. I have checked all their stats, and as it looks, I have a better win percentage then them all (not to sound cocky). All but 1, Dantelius. After doing the math, the member with the best ratio in your clan, Dantelius, has a 40% win percentage. I have a 38% win percentage. It may not sound like a lot, but this data shows that out of all the games I have played, I have won 2.6 out of every 3 games. This is getting close to the line of half my games being wins, which is difficult. However, it isn't extremly rare. Everyone could purchase an alt and try there best. However, me, JusticeDog, I am not an alt. I have never played MCSG on any other account before this one. Those first 200 or so games I played? I had no idea what I was doing. I have just recently (about 2 months ago) started to do my best and raise my ratio. I have been able to keep up my better than 1/3 ratio for a solid month, and I do not plan on losing it.
Why do you want to join Prodigious?: There is a competitive side to it and then a friendly side. I am competitive, I enjoy a challenge. I enjoy competing and going against the odds. I try to do my best in every game I play (I guess you can call me a tryhard) and I have fun while doing it. And then there is the friendly side. I enjoy to have a laugh, and I plan to make many friends in the clan. I know when it it time to be mature and time to have fun, and I try my best to balance it. I am man's best friend, after all.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: ThatCoolCucumber used to be in an old clan of mine on annihilation, but that is the farthest my connections really go
If you got the Leader or Captain for this clan, what changes would you make to it?: That is a bit of a silly question, maybe I will be able to answer it once I have experience with the clan itself. As of now, I know nothing more other than the text on your topic. Hopefully, that will change though. Then I can answer this question.

Thank you for reading.
Ummm ratios do not show how good you are AT ALL,but on the other hand u Asian cause u know all de equations. Also nice app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci