• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prehistoric AU MCSG Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
The Teamspeak is up and running come and join! This will increase your chances of getting in if you get to know us some more.

Prehistoric Teamspeak IP:
119.252.189.11:10014
I will hop on later today!

Last edited:

iamjai1

Platinum
Reaction score
Sure! Phoenix is still there. Dino, Ryzo, AlLuc and kooksey all just left Phoenix and came to create this clan. Hopefully it goes well and we will see it grow and succeed!
Panda c;

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: imighttroll
Wins: 300 combined
Skype Name: imighttroll
Strengths: fns & bow (at times)
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): hackers, jk. Being poked on teamspeak to do something
Why would you like to join: Lately I've been joining alot US clans and been leaving them because no one is ever online when I am. Hopefully with me being Australian, people will be on :)
Why should we accept you: Because I'm active? lol.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan:
Yes

StigJam89

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck guys... I really miss you guys not being in #Phoenix.. ;o well good luck bb's <33333
#IF HE CANT DO IT, NO ONE CAN
<3

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: usmoothie
Wins: 276
Skype Name: usmoothie
Strengths: fns, rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): water fights and sometimes bows
Why would you like to join: because I want to have fun and play with friends
Why should we accept you: because I will be another person in clan battles
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: the only way to find out is to accept me :p jk I think I will :)

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ZoleneX
Wins: 182
Skype Name: You all got me
Strengths: rod, bow, fns, strafe
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): taking out teams more than 2
Why would you like to join: This looks like a great clan, and will definitely become successful :D
Why should we accept you: because I could help out in alot of things regarding the clan, and also be really active :)
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: yes, of course :p
IGN: usmoothie
Wins: 276
Skype Name: usmoothie
Strengths: fns, rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): water fights and sometimes bows
Why would you like to join: because I want to have fun and play with friends
Why should we accept you: because I will be another person in clan battles
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: the only way to find out is to accept me :p jk I think I will :)
IGN: imighttroll
Wins: 300 combined
Skype Name: imighttroll
Strengths: fns & bow (at times)
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): hackers, jk. Being poked on teamspeak to do something
Why would you like to join: Lately I've been joining alot US clans and been leaving them because no one is ever online when I am. Hopefully with me being Australian, people will be on :)
Why should we accept you: Because I'm active? lol.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan:
Yes
Declined.
ZoleneX and usmoothie you both do not meet the win requirement at the current time. You may reapply in the future.
iMightTroll we would like to talk to you some more before you being accepted or pending. Join the TS and chat with us regularly.

Remember
People with under 300 wins are rare exceptions. Please remember this before applying. Also if we do not know you then the chance of you being accepted is also lower. Get on the ts often and chat to our members (This doesn't mean joining just few times).

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ClownCostume
Wins: 1490
Skype Name: Have all of you I'm pretty sure.
Strengths: Sword, fishing rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Dodging bow shots
Why would you like to join: Because everyone in this clan are nice people and I think I would get along well with them in CB's and what not.
Why should we accept you: Because I am a friendly Clown that only wants best for what is #Prehistoric.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I believe so as everyone seems nice and friendly. I have been without a clan in so long that I have almost forgotten what it's like to have a clan take me in and look after me as there own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci