• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prehistoric AU MCSG Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshPlaysSG

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: josh_legend
Wins: 314
Skype Name: xxgeodudexx
Strengths: melee rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): people who are good with the bow
Why would you like to join: Because there are lots of awesome people in this clan
Why should we accept you: Well I'd like to join because the people are nice and I don't mind if my declined but if I am declined can I cheerleader? :D
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: yes, probally

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Mayo1499
Wins: 39 (Reset) Was 300
Skype Name: Already have me
Strengths: Rod, fns, sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Bow, FnS in some cases
Why would you like to join: To improve my skills further, while playing with some awesome friends
Why should we accept you: Because I'm improving the more and more I play, we are really good friends and I think it would be awesome to a member of Prehistoric
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Well of course we are awesome friends, we constantly talk meaning our communication skills will be quiet good between each other. I believe the clan can help me improve my weak points and assist me in winning more fights, etc

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
Prehistoric has now merged with the clan Insanity to form Integrity. We still believe in the Prehistoric way of Dinosuar_Dan101 <3

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci