• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prehistoric AU MCSG Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooksey99

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ClownCostume
Wins: 1490
Skype Name: Have all of you I'm pretty sure.
Strengths: Sword, fishing rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Dodging bow shots
Why would you like to join: Because everyone in this clan are nice people and I think I would get along well with them in CB's and what not.
Why should we accept you: Because I am a friendly Clown that only wants best for what is #Prehistoric.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I believe so as everyone seems nice and friendly. I have been without a clan in so long that I have almost forgotten what it's like to have a clan take me in and look after me as there own.
Accepted, Welcome to Prehistoric.

_AmazingAnt_

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Wild_Ant
Wins: All together 691 - i know my ratio is terrible although i dont think it really shows my skill level :)
Skype Name: anthonyd172001
Strengths: Rod, sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Strafing bow shots
Why would you like to join: Because it looks like a good clan with good people and i think it will go far and i would like to be a part of that ( and cool people)
Why should we accept you: Because im a cool guy and funny and i think i would get along with everyone :)
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Because i dont think i have a problem with anyone and i have talked to most of you i think? and yea seems like a cool bunch of people

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Wild_Ant
Wins: All together 691 - i know my ratio is terrible although i dont think it really shows my skill level :)
Skype Name: anthonyd172001
Strengths: Rod, sword
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): Strafing bow shots
Why would you like to join: Because it looks like a good clan with good people and i think it will go far and i would like to be a part of that ( and cool people)
Why should we accept you: Because im a cool guy and funny and i think i would get along with everyone :)
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Because i dont think i have a problem with anyone and i have talked to most of you i think? and yea seems like a cool bunch of people
Declined. This was a clan decision.

_Excalibur161_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Excalibur161
Wins: 332+
Skype Name: excalisgud
Strengths: swords, fishing rod
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): probably archery and running away from people shooting me.
Why would you like to join: I would like to join to meet new friends and play with new people. I haven't been in a clan for ages and would love to know what it's like.
Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I would make a great clan member and be kind to all and I think I would do very well in clan battles.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I do think I will fit well in this clan. :p

UnknownAltGFX

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: UnknownAlt
Wins: 130 on UnknownAlt 241 on other account (371)
Skype Name:unknown.alt
Strengths:Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers):iiryzoii
Why would you like to join:I feel i wanna join a good clan and i have found one
Why should we accept you: Im cool
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Im funny, atleast thats what my mum says

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): probably archery and running away from people shooting me.
Why would you like to join: I would like to join to meet new friends and play with new people. I haven't been in a clan for ages and would love to know what it's like.
Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I would make a great clan member and be kind to all and I think I would do very well in clan battles.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: I do think I will fit well in this clan. :p
Recommended.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: UnknownAlt
Wins: 130 on UnknownAlt 241 on other account (371)
Skype Name:unknown.alt
Strengths:Bow
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers):iiryzoii
Why would you like to join:I feel i wanna join a good clan and i have found one
Why should we accept you: Im cool
Do you think you will fit in with the clan: Im funny, atleast thats what my mum says
Declined.
Excalibur161 you are not known by the members of this clan. You may reapply. Come on our teamspeak and get to know us before reapplying.

UnknownAlt you have bad relations with most clan members.

UnknownAltGFX

Tribute
Reaction score
Declined.
Excalibur161 you are not known by the members of this clan. You may reapply. Come on our teamspeak and get to know us before reapplying.

UnknownAlt you have bad relations with most clan members.
you and ryzo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci