• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poll: If MCSG put more servers globally?

Vote for the location would like MCSG to add servers in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
so right! if us wins this I'll be soooo pissed. AU needs AU servers!!!
Considering AU held it for a long time. And Chad voted for AU, Space and the North Pole count as AU votes. AND we've already established most of the community is US, so they'll vote for themselves. (Likewise) and every has said AU needs more servers.

its au rite guiz ttly

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
Considering AU held it for a long time. And Chad voted for AU, Space and the North Pole count as AU votes. AND we've already established most of the community is US, so they'll vote for themselves. (Likewise) and every has said AU needs more servers.

its au rite guiz ttly
I really don't understand why Us wants more servers when they already have 40
But it's great Au will actually be getting Au servers. :)

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score

its au rite guiz ttly
Your so right man, although US is the majority of the community, the AU community is actually extremely large also and its sad that the servers are actually in singapore.
Just going to show this again

ChadTheDJ subv3rsion @otherkewldevslel

We have a winner.
excellent, I do believe darkrai has found computer software that can hack into MCSG :D
But this should DEFINITELY be the score right now.
#AUServersFTW

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Your so right man, although US is the majority of the community, the AU community is actually extremely large also and its sad that the servers are actually in singapore.

excellent, I do believe darkrai has found computer software that can hack into MCSG :D
But this should DEFINITELY be the score right now.
#AUServersFTW
Not a computer software, or hacking at any level. It's knowing how to edit Java Script. :p

Atleast I think it's Java Script, might be HTML, either way I am a very special child. nohatepls

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Not a computer software, or hacking at any level. It's knowing how to edit Java Script. :p

Atleast I think it's Java Script, might be HTML, either way I am a very special child. nohatepls
haha :p very special indeed...

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's be realistic: US already has 40 servers and good ones too so I don't really think that it is necessary to give them more servers; because of their much superior player base, they should be winning but a lot but they aren't- that shows how many people really want Au servers hosted in Australia and that they need to add more! :D Hope AU keeps it's lead..... Antarctica and Space don't count <:

Elliotbby

Tribute
Reaction score

I know how you did it, and it's Java Script. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci