• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poll: If MCSG put more servers globally?

Vote for the location would like MCSG to add servers in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Does anybody have ANY idea how much a space server would lag? No one would ever play it, plus it would cost far too much to keep up! About $5000!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Does anybody have ANY idea how much a space server would lag? No one would ever play it, plus it would cost far too much to keep up! About $5000!
I, for one, will help contribute.

Thejdinator24

Spectator
Reaction score
This will be nice to play MCSG in space since... well... ya know, I live on the moon:)

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
i don't care. Even though i live in the US, my computer can still connect easily to other servers. :)

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lets hope Australia can keep the lead (Besides Space).

stonermonkeys69

Spectator
Reaction score
So MCSG's global API was a success thanks to our amazing developers. We are now ready to possibly add in a few more locations but we want your opinions on where we should add in more servers, or even a brand new locations. Again, we are still tracking locally but it's not being displayed yet.

As for the previous post, thank you for your continued feedback to help MCSGv2 get balanced and also improve based on the game-play. We will be soon hopefully turning on the achievements system as we been still working out the kinks in the back-end for reporting on your game profiles. Expect this week to start seeing some changes to the website and finalizing the new leaderboards. So far, MCSGv2 has recorded 88,280+ games and we can start actually playing with that data!
Why was i in the deathmatch and have lightning strike me to my death?!? That is'nt fair because it was only me that got struck, the other 2 fought and i got killed by lightning with no rain!!!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why was i in the deathmatch and have lightning strike me to my death?!? That is'nt fair because it was only me that got struck, the other 2 fought and i got killed by lightning with no rain!!!
You went outside the radius. After you leave a certain radius around the cornucopia, you will be struck by lightning. It is to prevent people from running away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci