• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poll: If MCSG put more servers globally?

Vote for the location would like MCSG to add servers in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrant111

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly I think there should be Au servers and Asia servers. There is one on all continents except Asia. Arctic is very unreasonable because it is very stupid and hardly anyone lives there.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly I think there should be Au servers and Asia servers. There is one on all continents except Asia. Arctic is very unreasonable because it is very stupid and hardly anyone lives there.
The current AU servers are actually located in Singapore, hence actually being asian servers. The the fact that they call them australian servers is simply to encourage aussies and kiwis to play on them, despite the connection hardly being that great at all.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
PLEASE chad add the au servers already i don't care if you added just ONE server in au please just add one i get better connection to US

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
PLEASE chad add the au servers already i don't care if you added just ONE server in au please just add one i get better connection to US
If you had one server you'd never get into it lol.

Be patient guys, updates should roll out soon. :)

L

Lululioness

AU SERVERS OR I WILL BE A VERY ANGRY LIONESS. AND I WILL TURN TO A BEE!!!

(no I won't, I promise).

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What about Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci