• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Point deduction system

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like this idea, but I don't like that the active players lose 5-10 percent of their points. You have to remember that points are soon going to be used as a currency in the survival server, so it wouldn't be fair for the active players bassicly to lose money.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I like this idea, but I don't like that the active players lose 5-10 percent of their points. You have to remember that points are soon going to be used as a currency in the survival server, so it wouldn't be fair for the active players bassicly to lose money.
Really? You can tell I hardly keep up with anything not related to the Survival Games themselves. :p I hardly at all know anything about the survival/creative/tekkit servers.

Anyway...if it is true, I'm going to investigate now how exactly that is going to work out and see what I can think of. :p I really do want this system to happen...because I don't believe there is a single person on the /top right now that really should be there, except for egrodo when his points haven't been bountied and me when I'm on a winning streak.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe, somebody would just sit on the points to become a legit deeman, but thats just me, personally I know creeper_mayor and he is trying to become a legit deeman just to prove it's possible. Just saying. I vote no.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good you read averything afterwards :p
Also thanks for giving your opinion :)
Even if I said that i wouldnt like to lose points every week, i have to say that I wouldnt say no to it being implemented as of right now since im pretty sure im not going to get more than 10 points anytime soon. :p ;)
If you have 100 points, you will only lose 5 points. Kill one guy to get it back... 50 points is 2.5 (who will probably get to 3 points. Then 10 points is losing one point?

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ya, but when you have 2,296 points you lose 70 each time :/

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
You lose 2.4% every time you die. So this is like dieing twice without getting anything back. What really should happen is only banned players lose all their points. If you have 35,000 points and you want to keep them, and not lose them, what is the big deal?

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I like this idea. Except I have 0 points :p I could kill someone (trust me, it will happen), get 5 points, but have the point reduction take away 1 point. Thats not fair :(

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I like this idea. Except I have 0 points :p I could kill someone (trust me, it will happen), get 5 points, but have the point reduction take away 1 point. Thats not fair :(
-It will happen! :)^

OT: Honestly, I never even thought about the top points leader board, (maybe because I thought I would never get on it). But this idea sounds great, it gives chances to other players to get on top. Really, 5% of you're points honestly isn't too much. If you can't get that back, how do you still have it? (inactivity)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci