• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please do something about ghost clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCSG has the worst anticheat, yes it has gotten rid of more hackers but if you know how to use the hacks you can easily bypass it. On the other hand Badlions anticheat is perfect imo, I've tested hacks on both and only got banned on Badlion. I made a ban dispute the same day and got unbanned with one week. Badlion Acc cares about their players whereas MCGamer don't give a crap.

As RasclartsRELOADED said we definitely need new moderators...more experienced ones that know how to moderate. Don't get me wrong we have some good mods 'some' but that's not enough for a big community.

Last edited:

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
It's called a "ghost client" for a reason, primarily made to be undectable. Even GHeat cannot detect the most famous ghost clients, and I have evidence to back that statement up.

Even seeing evidence recorded personally by a community member / staff member, it's difficult to differentiate a ghost client unless a few Mod's agree, but normally we always disagree on ghost clients since it's such an arguable topic and can go both ways.

Since I'm already bringing up an anti cheat related things at our next meeting, I will not note this down to discuss, however I will make sure to reply with a follow up answer. :)

Thanks for the suggestions!

Thread closed.

Tormatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci