• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please do something about ghost clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok b4 u say "the developers have lives" or something like that lets actually try to solve the problem. Comment down below your potential solutions.

My ideas
-anticheat style anticheat
Pros: It does it by itself
Cons: Can be bypassed

-System like vac overwatch
Pros: May be a bit more accurate than a godly anticheat if you get good people
Cons: Have to use people

T

TACOSAURUS

Gold Ellipse uses a ghost client, now before I get hate from fan boys watch his videos.

ImNotDany

Tribute
Reaction score
I really don't understan what is with the hate on Tene. He hacked once or twice he said he hacked and apologized ( don' know how to type that word ). Most of the people that rage or can't play good start cheating and when they get banned they are destroyed because someone said to them that cheats are not bannable. After losing like 40 games in a row . i started to play strategicly and magic, now I win 8 out of 12 games and record every blatant hacker and report them. Don't insult someone because they are hacking. Record them or leave. It's not your fault because they hack so don't get mad it's just a game. And MCSG's anti cheat is pretty good agaisnt normal clients but when it gets to ghost clients it's almost imposible to catch the ones using it.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Everything that Tene says have to be approved!

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
badlion still has way too many cheaters though
nah m9 kohi is where all the cheaters r at rn. it takes too long to get em banned.

but tene has some good points, and so does rasclarts. the staff here besides MAYBE ceroria know literally nothing about ghost clients. For example, in the common types of hacks thread (http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/common-types-of-hacks.215659/page-2#post-2193182) Leora was trying to say that smooth aimbot and triggerbot aren't common hacks.

Xac is honestly terrible. Quoting Archybot- "It's not that stupid invisible entity bull*** that most anticheats use to detect kill aura as that's a ****ing joke method of doing it that can be bypassed by any hacked client with a brain and has more false positives then actual positives."

^^Xac is basically that stupid invisible entity bull****

CallMeEric

Experienced
Reaction score
anti cheat is not even good

how tf would vac ban or overwatch would even happen lmao this isn't csgo

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
anti cheat is not even good

how tf would vac ban or overwatch would even happen lmao this isn't csgo
anticheat is the best possible server sided anticheat. Everyone who was detected was cheating 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci