• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please do something about ghost clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
DaGoldBrick was not cheating and they found out that he wasn't, that's why he was unbanned, it was a previously unknown glitch.
But he was detected by the anti cheat, correct?

Same with judgement day 4. It was cancelled at first due to a glitch found in anticheat.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But he was detected by the anti cheat, correct?

Same with judgement day 4. It was cancelled at first due to a glitch found in anticheat.
Yes he was - he spammed the compass when lagging a certain way - the anticheat judgement day thing had to do with CPU speeding up

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A lot of us are working hard to convey to the devs that there is a need to upgrade the anticheat, since they do keep a lot of their work secret for perfectly understandable reasons. Either way, I do hope that the messages sent by staff and community members are being taken into consideration and worked on.

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I think we need just more In-game moderators and those who record the hackers and report them.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
first thing that needs to happen is an overhaul of staff so that we actually recruit members who know something about cheating in minecraft
Can I just say you don't really have the knowledge nore right to comment on who is hired or what the staff do or do not know as you have never been a staff member there for you have no way of knowing.

nickk

Career
Reaction score
Can I just say you don't really have the knowledge nore right to comment on who is hired or what the staff do or do not know as you have never been a staff member there for you have no way of knowing.
well there truely are a lack of staff who have knowledge about hacks and ghost clients, most of them sit around on the ts in private channels talking to their friends

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I don't get why people even need to use ghost clients or whatever. This game isn't exactly hard to PvP on, and it hasn't been especially since 1.7. The fact that people do that just to get good stats is really sad, I mean who cares about their stats on this server anymore? That was a thing like 2 years ago, and there were still less hackers then.

I mean seriously, people care way too much about things that don't matter at all.
10/10 community. Someone's hacking? Who cares. Someone accuses you of hacks when you don't? Who cares. I don't see why ridiculous arguments have to start on a game that was meant to be played for fun.

If someone hacks, where's the fun? They're not getting any wins legitimately then, so there's no satisfaction to be had from doing so. And if someone's accusing everyone of hacks, that's not fun either because everyone who thinks they're a "PvP god" nowadays can't accept the fact that maybe they actually lost a fight for once.

Last edited:

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well there truely are a lack of staff who have knowledge about hacks and ghost clients, most of them sit around on the ts in private channels talking to their friends
I dident know that being in a channel on Ts meant you could not be on Minecraft at the same time. I've been doing it wrong for 4 years it seems. On another note just because there isn't a mod on every server that instantly bans a hacker doesn't mean they don't do anything. It is also the duty of the players to report hackers. There are over 700 servers it is not logical or possible to have a mod everywhere at once. Just like so many others you are judging the staff when you have no right to, as you have never been in their shoes. As you can see by my medals I do have the right as I have been every level of staff and I know that they are doing the best they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci