• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PixelPancake's Skin Shop!

Do you like my skins?

• Total voters

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
Detailed Skin:
In-Game Name- CoreCrash_
Reference Picture and/or Skin Link-

Description of the skin- Make that ^^
Additional Information- Free please, if you don't imma go barack hussein obama on you.

PixelPancake

Diamond
Reaction score
Detailed Skin:
In-Game Name- CoreCrash_
Reference Picture and/or Skin Link-

Description of the skin- Make that ^^
Additional Information- Free please, if you don't imma go barack hussein obama on you.
U NEEDA PAY

PixelPancake

Diamond
Reaction score
ATTENTION!

Assuming everyone that requested and plans on paying for a skin is watching this thread, and you're one of them, then I have to request something of you. All I need you to do is reply to this post, with your request, confirming that you do indeed want your skin. I just need them in one central spot, so I can hopefully finish them all by the end of this week. Thanks!

Just figured I'd tag some people that I saw requested:
ImTheNarwhal TheXenonNidz E m a m y l e s Core

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
ATTENTION!

Assuming everyone that requested and plans on paying for a skin is watching this thread, and you're one of them, then I have to request something of you. All I need you to do is reply to this post, with your request, confirming that you do indeed want your skin. I just need them in one central spot, so I can hopefully finish them all by the end of this week. Thanks!

Well, I've paid, so yes! Please!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Detailed Skin:
In-Game Name- Azurdo
Reference Picture and/or Skin Link- Uhm...I'm pretty sure you can Google what an Italian flag looks like :p
Description of the skin- I'd like a guy with brown hair and a fair complexion, with an Italian flag shirt, and some blue pants and whatever shoes you want (maybe red? xP).
Additional Information- Kewl :3 When do I pay?
Didn't have enough money on my prepaid Visa i cri evertim.
EDIT: I HAVE MONEY YAY

Last edited:
Reaction score
ATTENTION!

Yep

ReconCookie

Survivor
Reaction score
Dood you've got some real talent, once I get my next pay I'll most likely get one

TzZek

Spectator
Reaction score
ATTENTION!

I'd still like my Skin obv my ideas are via pm ;D thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci