• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PixelPancake's Skin Shop!

Do you like my skins?

• Total voters

PixelPancake

Diamond
Reaction score

APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.

Hi there! I'm Max, otherwise known as PixelPancake.

I make custom skins, detailed shading for $2.99 and minimal shading for $1.99. I know paying money is a pain, but this is considerably cheap for a high quality skin. I make two types of skins, ones with detailed shading, and one with minimal shading. They're both sold separately, and explained below.
Detailed Shading - $2.99

A detailed shaded skin is shaded like the ones on my PlanetMinecraft page, as seen here. If you choose to order one, please fill out the forum below and reply with it filled out to this thread.

Detailed Skin:
In-Game Name-
Reference Picture and/or Skin Link-
Description of the skin-
Additional Information-

Then, I'll like your post to alert you that I saw your request. Then, after I liked your post, you can proceed to pay with PayPal. I'll get the skin done ASAP.

Here is the link to the PayPal checkout for a detailed skin - Currently closed.

Minimal Shading - $1.99

A minimal shaded skin is shaded like the ones in this Imgur album right here. If you choose to order one, please fill out the forum below and reply with it filled out to this thread.

Minimal Skin:

In-Game Name-
Reference Picture and/or Skin Link-
Description of the Skin-
Additional Information-

Then, I'll like your post to alert you that I saw your request. Then, after I liked your post, you can proceed to pay with PayPal. I'll get the skin done ASAP.

Here is the link to the PayPal checkout for a minimal skin - Currently closed.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like you skin man you are one good skinner, i remember going onto planetmincraft and seeing your good skins and i always knew you were going to succeed at making skins, and as i can see you have. I just want to be the first (to post) say congratulations on you carrer in making skins, i can't wait to see what you make next and i will always keep giving you diamonds on your skins on planetminecraft

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
Minimal Skin:
In-Game Name- tpemrickjr
Reference Picture and/or Skin Link- http://i.imgur.com/XNkl6in.png
Description of the Skin- I would like a version of my skin thats not as shaded and with you own twist, possibly a version with and without the headphones. So like purple hoodie, jeans, medium brown hair, and light skin. Thanks!
Additional Information- Possibly similar to the one on the left of your banner pls mcsg me for more details!

Mygames90

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name- maddoxchamp
Reference Picture and/or Skin Link- http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/maddoxchamp
Description of the Skin- brown pants like you did with ennobays, blue and white shoes like you did with ennobay, white hoodie, blue eyes and brown hair

i ordered a Detailed Shading skin by the Name of

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci