• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PixelPancake's Skin Shop!

Do you like my skins?

• Total voters

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Detailed Skin:
In-Game Name- duckluv321

Reference Picture and/or Skin Link- http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/santa---santas-workshop/ Shaded like this, if possible.

Description of the skin- It would be really cool if you could make a duck. Only 'face' detail, is to make him with a little tuft of hair. For the clothes, if you could make a white sweater with light grey stripes, and black pants, with whatever color looks nice for shoes :p Also if you could add a light blue scarf, that'd be awesome too :D

Additional Information- Thanks a bunch! :)

PixelPancake

Diamond
Reaction score
Detailed Skin:
In-Game Name- duckluv321

Reference Picture and/or Skin Link- http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/santa---santas-workshop/ Shaded like this, if possible.

Description of the skin- It would be really cool if you could make a duck. Only 'face' detail, is to make him with a little tuft of hair. For the clothes, if you could make a white sweater with light grey stripes, and black pants, with whatever color looks nice for shoes :p Also if you could add a light blue scarf, that'd be awesome too :D

Additional Information- Thanks a bunch! :)
AGHH I didn't respond to this when I saw it ;-;

I'll make the skin and we can agree back and forth until you're satisfied. Then you pay $0.99 and you're good 2 go. :D

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
AGHH I didn't respond to this when I saw it ;-;

I'll make the skin and we can agree back and forth until you're satisfied. Then you pay $0.99 and you're good 2 go. :D
Ok, awesome, thanks a bunch! Also, is it possible to cancel the part about adding pants? :p I just want the scarf and sweater on the duck >.<

Laaetri

Spectator
Reaction score
Add me on skype so you can walk me through how to Purchase one please ? I am soo lost.

TzZek

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name- TzZek
Reference Picture and/or Skin Link- Like Ennobay's
Description of the skin- Whatever you think looks good - brown hair - same type of design as Ennobay i like his
Additional Information- Get Creative i'll send paypal when i see u have started making mine ;D

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey my name is Psystrom i would like one of your amazing skins it's just i dont have the money so instead can i reshade your main skinn?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci