• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: quadrum knows
Your real life name: its on my skype
Wins: enough
Nationality: EU
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: im a us player that gets accused of macros by the EUs!!1!!!1

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
IGN: charliewolves
Your real life name: Charlie is what people call me.
Skype: Will not disclose unless asked personally. (don't want to be stalked)
Wins: 77 out of 2712. I am aware its Bad, I know it says 450. My ratio is approx 1/35 now, 8 weeks ago or a little further back it was around 1/200 - 1/500. I am getting better.
Nationality: European. (I am pro-EU.) If you mean where I am situated at the current time, UK.
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:

I know I'm probably going to be considered a bad PVPer. However, I am not bad, I'm just not super, I am your average person near enough, if not slightly better. I don't mind sitting on the Spec's bench sometimes. To Be Honest Specing can be quite fun, and I'm an okay Spec. I want to learn and develop skills. As stated above, my ratio is constantly improving, I'm making up for my "baby-Mistakes", I call them (,how bad you are when you first start playing). I know I have a long way to go.

Furthermore, I can come up with plans, sure they don't always work, but I don't give up thinking about them. Also I can speak a multitude of languages. I will work with most people as in team games I will happily die if it means my team mate survives and has a chance to win still.

Master_Ezo

Survivor
Reaction score
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: im a us player that gets accused of macros by the EUs!!1!!!1
macros

also become us clan

AlienBlueZero

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:AlienBlueZero "PLATINUM DONOR":)
Your real life name:Tariko_O
Wins:365:eek:
Nationality: Bosnia and Hercegovina ;)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:because it is very interesting that clan, I would like in that clan for fun, and of course hard work, I would want only that written on this forum that I am the guild haha, that clan is very good, that's it o_O

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:because it is very interesting that clan, I would like in that clan for fun, and of course hard work, I would want only that written on this forum that I am the guild haha, that clan is very good, that's it o_O
Hmmm...your the one who targeted me on SG4 for 8mins??!! Am I correct -_--

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: charliewolves
Your real life name: Charlie is what people call me.
Skype: Will not disclose unless asked personally. (don't want to be stalked)
Wins: 77 out of 2712. I am aware its Bad, I know it says 450. My ratio is approx 1/35 now, 8 weeks ago or a little further back it was around 1/200 - 1/500. I am getting better.
Nationality: European. (I am pro-EU.) If you mean where I am situated at the current time, UK.
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:

I know I'm probably going to be considered a bad PVPer. However, I am not bad, I'm just not super, I am your average person near enough, if not slightly better. I don't mind sitting on the Spec's bench sometimes. To Be Honest Specing can be quite fun, and I'm an okay Spec. I want to learn and develop skills. As stated above, my ratio is constantly improving, I'm making up for my "baby-Mistakes", I call them (,how bad you are when you first start playing). I know I have a long way to go.

Furthermore, I can come up with plans, sure they don't always work, but I don't give up thinking about them. Also I can speak a multitude of languages. I will work with most people as in team games I will happily die if it means my team mate survives and has a chance to win still.
Both accepted as member c;

Pending

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci