• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

AlienBlueZero

Tribute
Reaction score
sure that's true, but I would once again asked to play 1v1 against someone from Phoenix from Balkanites instead feelzz hahahah he is better, give me Sgt_Awsome 1v1 I'll beat him 1v1, 123ika profits'll run just check it feelzzHD

Reaction score
sure that's true, but I would once again asked to play 1v1 against someone from Phoenix from Balkanites instead feelzz hahahah he is better, give me Sgt_Awsome 1v1 I'll beat him 1v1, 123ika profits'll run just check it feelzzHD
ok. im gunna be nice to you cuse a long time ago on these forums i tried to apply for a clan called The Legends, i got declined for that clan and i was really upset since i was really looking forward to joining them, i kept whining to them saying i was better than some of their members which if that was true or not it was immature of me to continue arguing to the clan to let me in.
i was in your position long ago and trust me, i know it sucks being declined by a good clan you really want to join.
When i looked at your application i seriously had no clue who you are (i don't know much of the newer community) so i had to go around asking the clan about how they felt about you as a player. a lot of them didn't know either which did sway my vote. on the other hand i am open to new and energetic members joining the clan.
i think you should go and join another clan, it may not be as good as this one but if you can prove to us that you can play well in cw's against us. maybe we will re-think if you re-apply
it takes time to become the best and i admire your will to become a great player, but know is not the time young padawan... go grow your skills to become a great pvper and if you can, come and mock us one day ;)
-Ferno
-Phoenix Admin-

AlienBlueZero

Tribute
Reaction score
ok. im gunna be nice to you cuse a long time ago on these forums i tried to apply for a clan called The Legends, i got declined for that clan and i was really upset since i was really looking forward to joining them, i kept whining to them saying i was better than some of their members which if that was true or not it was immature of me to continue arguing to the clan to let me in.
i was in your position long ago and trust me, i know it sucks being declined by a good clan you really want to join.
When i looked at your application i seriously had no clue who you are (i don't know much of the newer community) so i had to go around asking the clan about how they felt about you as a player. a lot of them didn't know either which did sway my vote. on the other hand i am open to new and energetic members joining the clan.
i think you should go and join another clan, it may not be as good as this one but if you can prove to us that you can play well in cw's against us. maybe we will re-think if you re-apply
it takes time to become the best and i admire your will to become a great player, but know is not the time young padawan... go grow your skills to become a great pvper and if you can, come and mock us one day ;)
-Ferno
-Phoenix Admin-
The problem is not taught in a clan and play against you and to prove it, to what other clans do not have it you have;), I would have just wanted to show good will for the clan and really have a great desire :), If you do not believe I would like to ask more one to allow me to play 1v1 against a member from your clan, you really have the desire, because if you will not I can not forcibly enter. That's it from me :)

Reaction score
IGN: FriendlyCreeper9
Your real life name: Ivan
Wins: 250 after reset, 750 before
Nationality: feelzzhd I know that im from " balkan" dont hate me.. tbh im not proud because of players in that community. Croatian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Something about me... I started to play on summer 2014, I played a lot and for fun i didnt care about my stats that's the reason why I had 750/4300. Now i have 250/850. Im not proud to be Croatian because Balkan community is screwed... My previous clans are Astral, Imagination, Solitude, Ascendancy. I'd like to join this clans because of nice pplzzz in it and nice teamwork, im not a clan hopper btw. Im that kind of a guys who stays until the clan disbands, and unfortunately all of my clans disbanded except ascendancy ( where i got kicked because of inactivnes...school ). So ill give my best for this clan and try to get along with the players as good as i can. gg wp! Creeper out!1!!1!!)!&#!!

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
Nationality: feelzzhd I know that im from " balkan" dont hate me.. tbh im not proud because of players in that community. Croatian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Something about me... I started to play on summer 2014, I played a lot and for fun i didnt care about my stats that's the reason why I had 750/4300. Now i have 250/850. Im not proud to be Croatian because Balkan community is screwed... My previous clans are Astral, Imagination, Solitude, Ascendancy. I'd like to join this clans because of nice pplzzz in it and nice teamwork, im not a clan hopper btw. Im that kind of a guys who stays until the clan disbands, and unfortunately all of my clans disbanded except ascendancy ( where i got kicked because of inactivnes...school ). So ill give my best for this clan and try to get along with the players as good as i can. gg wp! Creeper out!1!!1!!)!&#!!
Recommended^

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Accepted - Rank: Member

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Phoenix - EU Clan
LiningHawk1702 / Aezorr | Lining

charmander5000 | Luis

AustinPlaysPC | Kash
ForceHacks | Forcey

Ascendenxy | Jay

Nanos14 | Nanos

So many USA Players o.o

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The problem is not taught in a clan and play against you and to prove it, to what other clans do not have it you have;), I would have just wanted to show good will for the clan and really have a great desire :), If you do not believe I would like to ask more one to allow me to play 1v1 against a member from your clan, you really have the desire, because if you will not I can not forcibly enter. That's it from me :)
I'll 1v1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci