• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
IGN: GodErmac
Your real life name: Robert
Wins: 11 (Had More on old acc)
Nationality: America
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would like to join Phoenix EU because their is a lot of people I know in here and a lot of people I would like to know them. I love phoenix a lot. I was in Phoenix US at one point. So I know a lot of the leaders from that. In would like to join because this clan seems like a very active and fun clan to hang out with. Also this clan has really good leaders and players. Everything I just said is the clan I am looking for. I do have a lot of experiences with a lot of people in the clan.
IGN:AlienBlueZero "PLATINUM DONOR":)
Your real life name:Tariko_O
Wins:365:eek:
Nationality: Bosnia and Hercegovina ;)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:because it is very interesting that clan, I would like in that clan for fun, and of course hard work, I would want only that written on this forum that I am the guild haha, that clan is very good, that's it o_O
I am sorry to inform you, but you have both been declined from the clan. We don't feel like you will fit in.

AlienBlueZero

Tribute
Reaction score
I am sorry, but that's okay, I do not know why they disapproved, in your guild has members who are from the Balkans as I do :) good luck in your future work

RealPikachu

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: xXlukaX
Your real life name: Luka
Wins: 270
Nationality: Croatia
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I'm experienced PvP player. I was in 3 good clans (Astral, Solitude, Ascendancy) :p I would like to join Phoenix because its one of the best (if not the best) clans on MCSG. I am searching a clan with good teamwork and good players tho :p I would really like to be with You and work with you. It would be my pleasure.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: xXlukaX
Your real life name: Luka
Wins: 270
Nationality: Croatia
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I'm experienced PvP player. I was in 3 good clans (Astral, Solitude, Ascendancy) :p I would like to join Phoenix because its one of the best (if not the best) clans on MCSG. I am searching a clan with good teamwork and good players tho :p I would really like to be with You and work with you. It would be my pleasure.
Accepted, rank: member

Reaction score
Just because we declined you doesn't mean we will decline others. We have extensive talks with our members of staff and our normal players before deciding if we want to accept or decline players. Especially in your case we had a lot to think about and in the end we felt our decision was just. We do understand some players are upset after being declined but I am sure other clans will find that you can benefit them
-Ferno
-Phoenix Admin-

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
Just because we declined you doesn't mean we will decline others. We have extensive talks with our members of staff and our normal players before deciding if we want to accept or decline players. Especially in your case we had a lot to think about and in the end we felt our decision was just. We do understand some players are upset after being declined but I am sure other clans will find that you can benefit them
-Ferno
-Phoenix Admin-
i knew it, when one 'balkan' guy applys, the whole fu.cking nation is applying.
EDIT: this is a normal reply, not a reply to your answer ferno

AlienBlueZero

Tribute
Reaction score
no problem, but 100% I have more skill than some players in your guild that you can try out on a server, 1vs1, do not say that I am something special or something more, just to pray for me to play against members of your clan 1v1 :) THANKS

RealPikachu

Spectator
Reaction score
i knew it, when one 'balkan' guy applys, the whole fu.cking nation is applying.
EDIT: this is a normal reply, not a reply to your answer ferno
Well dude that is not true. I was in 3 differnet clans without any Balkanians. I am also balkanian (Croatian) and i don't care about other ppl. Clan where I was in disbanned and I wanted to join Phoenix ages ago :p So here I am.

AlienBlueZero

Tribute
Reaction score
Well dude that is not true. I was in 3 differnet clans without any Balkanians. I am also balkanian (Croatian) and i don't care about other ppl. Clan where I was in disbanned and I wanted to join Phoenix ages ago :p So here I am.
ye ye :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci