• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pangea

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 153 73.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 26.4%

• Total voters

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Yeah right!! That was one of the things I was gonna fix. There are so called "no decay leaves" in minecraft. These happen when you place leaves by hand but can easily be done with worldedit if you know the right data value. I'll do it when I get back.
Dude...there's a simple WorldGuard command for this. Just go to the middle of the map, select a block with your wand, do //expand 300 (or 400, idk something that's more than your radius) in all directions, then find the WorldGuard command for it and use that. Sorry I don't know it off the top of my head.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Oh, derp, worldguard. To do all that, define the region first. Select the whole map and do /region define map
Then do /region flag map leaf-decay deny
That should fix everything :D

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Oh, derp, worldguard. To do all that, define the region first. Select the whole map and do /region define map
Exactly what he said. That's what I do on each map. There's flags for many other things too, like fire spread and ice melt.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Exactly what he said. That's what I do on each map. There's flags for many other things too, like fire spread and ice melt.
We have leaf-decay turned off on the server. By doing this would that mean they wouldn't decay in singleplayer?

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, it would revert to normal minecraft rules in singleplayer :/
We have that done already.
Thats why the map got all messed up. I loaded it in singleplayer and everything decayed.
Stupid , I know. Il fix it over the next week.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude...there's a simple WorldGuard command for this. Just go to the middle of the map, select a block with your wand, do //expand 300 (or 400, idk something that's more than your radius) in all directions, then find the WorldGuard command for it and use that. Sorry I don't know it off the top of my head.
I know that.. But there's no WorldGuard in singleplayer and vanilla servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci