• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pangea

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 153 73.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 26.4%

• Total voters

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I know that.. But there's no WorldGuard in singleplayer and vanilla servers.
You can do it on the servers, make a download link of that and then if it's put on mcsg, the leafs will still be there and won't decay because of mcsg's plugins

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can do it on the servers, make a download link of that and then if it's put on mcsg, the leafs will still be there and won't decay because of mcsg's plugins
I know that. I am saying for vanilla servers and singleplayers you can't do it.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Go into MCEdit:
Select the while map.
Click the "Fill/replace" button.
Select "Leaves - Decaying" for the "Find" box (It's 18:something)
Select "Replace" and pick "Leaves [permanent]
Press "OK" (duh)

Repeat for:
Find: Leaves Replace: Leaves [permanent]
Find: Pine Needles (decaying) [spruce] Replace: Pine Needles (permanent) [spruce]
Find: Pine Needles [spruce] Replace: Pine Needles (permanent) [spruce]
Find: Jungle Leaves Replace: Jungle Leaves [permanent]
Find: Jungle Leaves (decaying) Replace: Leaves [permanent]
Find: Birch leaves (decaying) Replace: Birch leaves [permanent]
Find: Birch leaves Replace: Birch leaves [permanent]

Hope that helped it will work for single player as well.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Go into MCEdit:
Select the while map.
Click the "Fill/replace" button.
Select "Leaves - Decaying" for the "Find" box (It's 18:something)
Select "Replace" and pick "Leaves [permanent]
Press "OK" (duh)

Repeat for:
Find: Leaves Replace: Leaves [permanent]
Find: Pine Needles (decaying) [spruce] Replace: Pine Needles (permanent) [spruce]
Find: Pine Needles [spruce] Replace: Pine Needles (permanent) [spruce]
Find: Jungle Leaves Replace: Jungle Leaves [permanent]
Find: Jungle Leaves (decaying) Replace: Leaves [permanent]
Find: Birch leaves (decaying) Replace: Birch leaves [permanent]
Find: Birch leaves Replace: Birch leaves [permanent]

Hope that helped it will work for single player as well.
Im not very good at MCedit , but I will find somebody who is!
Thank you :)

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really enjoy the terraforming, it just looks that they tried way to hard.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Terrain seems amazingly constructed, but the problems I have with it are some .. just small parts that could've been removed with small clicks of ./b e smooth.

Also, some terrain looks empty, it looks like you focused too much on certain areas of the map, and therefore creating an unbalanced map.

The map is constructed and planned amazingly. Some organics looks amazing, the trees look amazing just a bit copied though (Not going to say from where though ;) ) Terraforming is nice. Structures are meehjaaaeeaah, not sure about them.

This is still one of the best maps on the forums, and I believe this should be added before a lot of others on the forums.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Terrain seems amazingly constructed, but the problems I have with it are some .. just small parts that could've been removed with small clicks of ./b e smooth.

Also, some terrain looks empty, it looks like you focused too much on certain areas of the map, and therefore creating an unbalanced map.

The map is constructed and planned amazingly. Some organics looks amazing, the trees look amazing just a bit copied though (Not going to say from where though ;) ) Terraforming is nice. Structures are meehjaaaeeaah, not sure about them.

This is still one of the best maps on the forums, and I believe this should be added before a lot of others on the forums.
Thanks sneeze. I don't think it's ever gonna happen though . I heard they don't want to have to give VIP to certain members of our team (although that could just be a rumour). I talked to the team about that and nobody seemed to mind. The important thing is that the map goes on the servers , nobody really cares too much about the VIP rank. Heck I'd give up the purple name to get this map on MCSG.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks sneeze. I don't think it's ever gonna happen though . I heard they don't want to have to give VIP to certain members of our team (although that could just be a rumour). I talked to the team about that and nobody seemed to mind. The important thing is that the map goes on the servers , nobody really cares too much about the VIP rank. Heck I'd give up the purple name to get this map on MCSG.
If I still had my rank I'd do that aswell. Having a purple name can be annoying because you get asked stuff in every lobby you join. I'd rather want to say I did the terrain on two maps on MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci