• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pangea

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 153 73.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 26.4%

• Total voters

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
This map happens to be

AMAZING!!!

Zana

Career
Reaction score

Boommmmmmmmmm, not the best designer but :D

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
It doesn't look the best from the screen shots, but the dinosaurs look pretty cool.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
From the screenshots, it looks like a hybrid of "Rugged Lands" and "Survival Games 3". The terraforming is absolutely stunning, props to you on that. I don't really like the map, simply because it isn't anything new. It looks really nice, however, I've seen the "Tree trunk", "Ruined building", "Foresty theme", before.

Now, even with that said, the map looks amazing, I just don't like it due to the fact if I were to play a game on it, it wouldn't be a "new", "fresh" map in my eyes.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
From the screenshots, it looks like a hybrid of "Rugged Lands" and "Survival Games 3". The terraforming is absolutely stunning, props to you on that. I don't really like the map, simply because it isn't anything new. It looks really nice, however, I've seen the "Tree trunk", "Ruined building", "Foresty theme", before.

Now, even with that said, the map looks amazing, I just don't like it due to the fact if I were to play a game on it, it wouldn't be a "new", "fresh" map in my eyes.
Wait?.. is that a good comment or ban.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci