• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pangea

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 153 73.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 26.4%

• Total voters

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't have any opinion, in this situation. But you actually Did nothing.:(
after rugged a lot of the members just went down and went inactive. Good thing that "Me CreeperClub chockadlad hobo1955 ejegun and some few more, use most of our time to build this unique map. We were really active and did our best we could, and waited for everyone's help, but as I said, after rugged lands everyone was inactive. Here we are Happy for making a really good map that hopefully everyone will enjoy and maybe will get accept, " I really hope so". So. Here we are after Few months we did it. :D

Great Job, TeamSwish ;-)
So don't try and pinpoint yourself to being hugely active because remember you didn't infact I have never seen you on build server and im on that alot so nice try but seriously im not inactive I have been on skype with hobo most days for the bast few days

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
please don't tag me in things in the future, I don't really give feedback on maps very often

Zana

Career
Reaction score
So don't try and pinpoint yourself to being hugely active because remember you didn't infact I have never seen you on build server and im on that alot so nice try but seriously im not inactive I have been on skype with hobo most days for the bast few days
i dont wan't to argue about this, but when you said that i was inactive"

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
This is A great map! Reminds me a bit from Destiny shivvers .

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Um, you really don't have to credit me at all hobo. I placed a few tree's and made a small tent. It does look good though! You and Ejegun especially did a great job.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I would like this on MCSG. It looks amazing; you all are obviously very skilled at what you do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci