• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Order of Donor Ranks Is Illogical

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Both red colours are used for staff ranks.
Which is why orange-colored TNT would be so unique as a rank. You could brighten the gold donor names to neon yellow and use the old color as TNT. Well theoretically anyway, as I haven't actually had a chance to see that list of available colors link yet.

Bukkit does use black as a default color for jailed names. I've always found black plenty readable. Yeah, so what if you had to squint to read it against obsidian? Move your mouse then. :/

M

MrKorrenian

Firstly, wait. Where is this argument now? Are we still at why Platinum is Platinum or are we somewhere completely different?

Secondly, why does this matter in the first place? Just doesn't make much sense to argue about something so insignificant as this.

Thirdly ... Well there is no third. Just had to wrap this up.
Sorry, I just need some catching up.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
To be fair, donator ranks are just here to support the server: the name shouldn't really matter. Regardless, I understand why you say the order of donor is "illogical". As said, the point of donor isn't on what the color is or name, but to support the server; the server wouldn't be here without these donations.
Anyway, us shouldn't complain, as we are just donators. Rather, if we bought a membership things would be different.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
I agree and disagree. I agree, Alger, that obsidian or even bedrock rank would be much better and make more sense. I've been confused of the name since the beginning, mainly due to going against this pattern. Iron (bottom tier common ore) ---> gold (middle tier fairly common ore) ---> diamond (top tier rare ore) ---> platinum... (not in minecraft...?) I dislike that it doesn't follow a pattern. Honestly, they should've kept the pattern of ores, increased the perks of diamond to what plat is now, gold to dia, and then implement Redstone or lapis rank to have what gold does now.
HOWEVER
It doesn't make any difference within the game and isn't worth the staff's time to change it. Sorry but as I stated above, I agree and disagree.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci