• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One3Three7 - AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: MLG_R3DZ
Wins: 265
Skype Name: MLG_R3DZ
Games Played: 2000+
Why would you like to join?: It Seems Like a good friendly clan, and a clan that plays fair, and soo i can play and get better with you guys, i wanna help in clan battles.
Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes :D
Declined, if you wish to discuss your application with us, come on the teamspeak.

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
Ign:Vernza
Wins:400
Skype Name:have meh
Games Played: 1400
Why would you like to join?: Because i like the smell
Do you meet all the requirements?:idk havent looked at them

Deathwish

Gold
Reaction score
Ign:Vernza
Wins:400
Skype Name:have meh
Games Played: 1400
Why would you like to join?: Because i like the smell
Do you meet all the requirements?:idk havent looked at them
o.o Thought you were in Integrity or something?

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: My IGN is ZephyrrrHD
Wins: 11.
Skype Name: zephyrrrhd
Games Played: 51.
Why would you like to join?: I feel as though this is a clan that is filled with skill, I have seen most of the clan members play and I think to myself as I am applying- I want to be like them, or fight alongside. Being in this clan will allow me to gain a lot more skill and possibly allow me to gain wins. At this point in time I have never joined a clan. I want to join this clan as I would like to know how a clan runs and what exactly you have to do, keep in mind I do have some what of an idea on what clans do.
Do you meet all the requirements?: Hopefully, I feel I have a lot of skill, but also a lot of potential. I have TeamSpeak and Skype.

Even though my wins are minimal, I do not play late-nights and usually get my wins during the day or in the afternoon. Please give me a chance as my wins do not depict my skill. >.< <3

DECLINED, sorry for the wait Zephyy, but we have now come to our decision. Hop on the teamspeak if you wish to discuss your application with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci