• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One3Three7 - AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Ign:NJLplays
Wins:137
Skype Name:njlplays
Games Played:757
Why would you like to join?:i would like to join this clan because i am currently not in a clan and i think zetzus is au's best
Do you meet all the requirements?:i do not meet all the win requirements on this account but including alts i have 350 hcxxnightmarexx and njl12345 - old accounts bad stats
Lol, you apply for this clan and Apex at the same time. Loyalty at its finest :)

penguin016

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: Artistic_Penguin
Wins: 143( looking for a trial :) )
Skype Name: artistic_penguin123
Games Played: 1100 ( looking for a trial :) )
Why would you like to join?: i would like to join the clan because i would like to help out you guys, and make some new friends :)
Do you meet all the requirements?: i meet most of the requirements except for the wins, i was more looking towards a trial, if you would consider this, thanks :D

thanks for reading my app <3

Reaction score
Ign: Artistic_Penguin
Wins: 143( looking for a trial :) )
Skype Name: artistic_penguin123
Games Played: 1100 ( looking for a trial :) )
Why would you like to join?: i would like to join the clan because i would like to help out you guys, and make some new friends :)
Do you meet all the requirements?: i meet most of the requirements except for the wins, i was more looking towards a trial, if you would consider this, thanks :D

thanks for reading my app <3
Good luck!
Recommended, his stats don't reflect his skill :)

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
Note: Clan Leaders are inactive until 31/12

Please be patient if you have any currently pending applications.

GG1Heart

Diamond
Reaction score
CB against #DynamicAU
add CoreyRockerGamez or jacob.compton4 on skype to discuss when this shall occur

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
Obviously the clan has been very inactive the past month, with everyone off doing their own things..
I just half setup our new (non crappy) ts server and will complete the rest of it over the weekend, I am arranging a meeting for those of you who are still remotely interested in the clans future.

The purpose of this is to regroup everyone and have a conversation about the near future and where to go from here. (Recruiting, CB's, etc...)
Essentially starting the clan up properly.. Deets below.

Where: one3three7.typefrag.com
When: Monday, 5th January, 1pm AEST

If you cannot make this date, just send me a message via Skype.

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
Due to an overall clan decision (from those who turned up to the meeting) we have decided to disband and go our own ways. This is mostly due to our lazy unmotivated owner. :) We decided it would be better to split up and join other clans, so good luck to all our remaining members, and thank you for the experiences ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci