• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One3Three7 - AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathwish

Gold
Reaction score
Ign: My IGN is ZephyrrrHD
Wins: 11.
Skype Name: zephyrrrhd
Games Played: 51.
Why would you like to join?: I feel as though this is a clan that is filled with skill, I have seen most of the clan members play and I think to myself as I am applying- I want to be like them, or fight alongside. Being in this clan will allow me to gain a lot more skill and possibly allow me to gain wins. At this point in time I have never joined a clan. I want to join this clan as I would like to know how a clan runs and what exactly you have to do, keep in mind I do have some what of an idea on what clans do.
Do you meet all the requirements?: Hopefully, I feel I have a lot of skill, but also a lot of potential. I have TeamSpeak and Skype.

Even though my wins are minimal, I do not play late-nights and usually get my wins during the day or in the afternoon. Please give me a chance as my wins do not depict my skill. >.< <3
Yay Zephyy! :D Good luck bro ;)

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yolo right

Ign: AnomalousDyna
Wins: 248
Skype Name: dynadavidson
Games Played: 1300 (giving me a ratio of 1/5.24)
Why would you like to join?: Integrity kicked me for inactivity, and while I did want to get back into the clan scene, I wanted to try another clan. I'm also a massive big sub fan xd of Zetzus. <3
Do you meet all the requirements?: Sure, why not. (yeah I do)

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
yolo right

Why would you like to join?: Integrity kicked me for inactivity, and while I did want to get back into the clan scene, I wanted to try another clan. I'm also a massive big sub fan xd of Zetzus. <3
If you read the requirements it states that you need "a considerably high level of skill" gosh, nah jk mate. GL :D

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
yolo right

ACCEPTED, come on the teamspeak some time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci