• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion/Update Thread

Omega Or Alpha? Which are you getting.

• Omega Ruby; Primal Groudon, Mega Latios, Mega Mawile

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Alpha Sapphire; Primal Kyogre, Mega Latias, Swagmaster Sableye

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Delta Emerald; Move along, this does not exist

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • TRUMPETS 'N S***

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
6/12/14- Nintendo releases a new trailer contianing already known info. http://bit.ly/1v3MLwX

New images of Roxanne's gym
See? This is why I <3 you :p I dont know how I didnt see it in my subscriptions.

EDIT: Lol hold on, I actually saw this and didnt realise they showed Roxanes gym! Silly me haha

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
You go on! Ill keep on liking ever single new post with news on the game! :p

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Alright people. Time to talk Mega evo's.

I'm going to be going down the list of Pokemon I think deserve or will get mega evo's.

Let's get started!

1. Castform

Recently, i was talking to ikanacanyon about the game, and I realized that castform.... sucks.
His stats are weak, dumb design, and overall not a very good pokemon.
So, how does one go about fixing castform? We already know castform is going to be in ORAS, since the weather institute is going to be in the game (hopefully), so how?
Well, give it 3 different mega stones. One for each of it's forms in the game, but, instead of using the mega stone with your mega ring, it would activate as soon as that weather was activated. Say Castform uses Sunny Day, then in the process, mega evolves. I think that would make castform pretty interesting. The only problem is that when the weather condition disappears, castform would stay the same. Not sure how that would work.

2. Metagross

I don't even feel as if I need to tell you guys this, but metagross is going to get a mega. The other psychic powerhouse of the generation being Gardivoir, and Steven being the champion, he will most likely get a mega, and it will not be Gardivoir, seeing that Diantha already had it. Metagross is Steven's signature pokemon, so it will most likely be getting a mega.

3. Sharpedo/Camarupt

So here we are , debating whether or not the main antagonists of the story will both be getting mega's, considering that it is pretty rare for anyone to have a mega ring in the first place. In x and y, there were only 4 that we knew of.
But I think it's safe to say that both of these guys will be getting mega's. Lysandre in x and y had one, so why can't Archie and Maxie have them too? I don't know what typing these guys would get, seeing that are already duo typed. You guys can reply to this telling me xD

4. Kecleon

Let's be honest here, this pokemon deserves something. Weak stats, normal type. How boring could you get. But, I think chameleons are cool, therefore, I think kecleon still has potential. When he mega evolves, his ability becomes Contrary, and he becomes part grass type, or full grass type, idk. Give him leaf storm, maybe even superpower, and he could become a threatening pokemon.

5. Altaria

This pokemon is just begging for a buff. It needs more firepower to defend itself http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/altaria
That is altaria's stats. Notice how everything is higher than it's attack and SpA. It just doesn't have the power to take something down very easily. Maybe give it some buffed power, and I would use it on my team.

6. Breloom

Oh breloom, how I love your design and moveset and... pretty much everything else.

Oh, except stats. This pokemon lacks in everything else except attack which is pretty high, about 120. Just give it some buffed stats and a new design and call it a day.

7. Flygon

I really enjoy a good flygon. it has very good stats, averaging around 80-100.
All I really want for flygon is for it to get maybe some new moves, and a cool design.

Remember to reply to this telling me what you think should have a mega :D

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score

I'm going to be going down the list of Pokemon I think deserve or will get mega evo's.

Let's get started!

1. Castform

Recently, i was talking to ikanacanyon about the game, and I realized that castform.... sucks.
So, how does one go about fixing castform? We already know castform is going to be in ORAS, since the weather institute is going to be in the game (hopefully), so how?
Well, give it 3 different mega stones. One for each of it's forms in the game, but, instead of using the mega stone with your mega ring, it would activate as soon as that weather was activated. Say Castform uses Sunny Day, then in the process, mega evolves. I think that would make castform pretty interesting. The only problem is that when the weather condition disappears, castform would stay the same. Not sure how that would work.

2. Metagross

I don't even feel as if I need to tell you guys this, but metagross is going to get a mega. The other psychic powerhouse of the generation being Gardivoir, and Steven being the champion, he will most likely get a mega, and it will not be Gardivoir, seeing that Diantha already had it. Metagross is Steven's signature pokemon, so it will most likely be getting a mega.

3. Sharpedo/Camarupt

So here we are , debating whether or not the main antagonists of the story will both be getting mega's, considering that it is pretty rare for anyone to have a mega ring in the first place. In x and y, there were only 4 that we knew of.
But I think it's safe to say that both of these guys will be getting mega's. Lysandre in x and y had one, so why can't Archie and Maxie have them too? I don't know what typing these guys would get, seeing that are already duo typed. You guys can reply to this telling me xD

4. Kecleon

Let's be honest here, this pokemon deserves something. Weak stats, normal type. How boring could you get. But, I think chameleons are cool, therefore, I think kecleon still has potential. When he mega evolves, his ability becomes Contrary, and he becomes part grass type, or full grass type, idk. Give him leaf storm, maybe even superpower, and he could become a threatening pokemon.

5. Altaria

This pokemon is just begging for a buff. It needs more firepower to defend itself http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/altaria
That is altaria's stats. Notice how everything is higher than it's attack and SpA. It just doesn't have the power to take something down very easily. Maybe give it some buffed power, and I would use it on my team.

6. Breloom

Oh breloom, how I love your design and moveset and... pretty much everything else.

Oh, except stats. This pokemon lacks in everything else except attack which is pretty high, about 120. Just give it some buffed stats and a new design and call it a day.

7. Flygon

I really enjoy a good flygon. it has very good stats, averaging around 80-100.
All I really want for flygon is for it to get maybe some new moves, and a cool design.

When we talked about this the other day, we did mention Sableye right? If we did its funny how mega Sableye got revealed the next day :p

By the way, its would be cool if MEga Flygon get the Dragon-Bug typing! Seeing how its based on a dragonfly

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gas there been a screenshot of the inside of the pokemon center?

Reaction score

Let's get started!

1. Castform

An idea for this is after it mega evolves it could get the drought, drizzle or snow warning as it's mega ability

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm done with Pokemon now, sadly. Great game but I moved on- nice to see some old classics revived though!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
An idea for this is after it mega evolves it could get the drought, drizzle or snow warning as it's mega ability
I just think castform should get a normal evolution based on what weather form it's in when it reaches a certain level. I want to love the poor guy, but he's not even practical in the main storyline he's so weak.

Because of the lack of news, What character are you most excited about returning?

Mine would be Wally

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci