• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion/Update Thread

Omega Or Alpha? Which are you getting.

• Omega Ruby; Primal Groudon, Mega Latios, Mega Mawile

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Alpha Sapphire; Primal Kyogre, Mega Latias, Swagmaster Sableye

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Delta Emerald; Move along, this does not exist

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • TRUMPETS 'N S***

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Remember guys, the mega swampert form is not official, they can change it whenever they
want.

Regarding future information, i am looking forward to seeing what other megas are going to look like.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Is there much difference? Perhaps I should look into it a bit more.
The original team magma were hooded and badass, and Maxie looked like he was the kind of person that'd shoot you in the face if you tell him to have a nice day, meanwhile the revamped Maxie seems looks like a successful business man who stole Clemont's glasses.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
The original team magma were hooded and badass, and Maxie looked like he was the kind of person that'd shoot you in the face if you tell him to have a nice day, meanwhile the revamped Maxie seems looks like a successful business man who stole Clemont's glasses.
Yeah you are right on that, didnt think about it. Still the new designs are not bad but I agree I would have kept the original concept when designing them.

A

AlphaAussie

The typing for mega sceptile was just stuipid in my opinion
x4 weak to ice what were you thinking nintendo

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
The typing for mega sceptile was just stuipid in my opinion
x4 weak to ice what were you thinking nintendo
You could think thatway, or that it gives it 3 double resistances :p Electric, Water and Grass. Plus it takes away its fire type weakness.
And even if it does add more weaknesses, like Fairy for example, that one specificly wouldnt be hard to counter since being a grass type makes it more likely to be able to learn Poison type attackes like Sludge Bomb.
Megasceptile's worst enemies will be Ice and Poison types

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
7/7/2014- No new news today, as Nintendo is celebrating their success from yesterday's CoroCoro leaks.

E3 starts tomorrow, news on ORAS and hopefully Pokenn fighters (Pokemon street- fighter game) should be available then, and nintendo's press conference should provide tons.

Until then, post what you want to see most in the new games.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
7/7/2014- No new news today, as Nintendo is celebrating their success from yesterday's CoroCoro leaks.

E3 starts tomorrow, news on ORAS and hopefully Pokenn fighters (Pokemon street- fighter game) should be available then, and nintendo's press conference should provide tons.

Until then, post what you want to see most in the new games.
Awesoem gif haha :p

By the way, remember Nintendo will do the same thing they did last year with announcements, they will be through two Nintendo Directs which will happen on Tuesday and Wednesday (hour of both days is yet to be confirmed)

Reaction score
Mega Swampert looks stupid xD
Sceptile, yes.
And by Swagmaster Sableye, do you mean Mega Sableye? I would like that ;3

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Mega Swampert looks stupid xD
Sceptile, yes.
And by Swagmaster Sableye, do you mean Mega Sableye? I would like that ;3
There is no confirmation yet, so technically he gets the title of "swagmaster" because the mega doesn't exist.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci