• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nova's ShipWreck (EliteVoltage build)

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
You see, i would download it, but from the screenshots, i don't want to, so if you want me to download it, make better screenshots and make me like it.

CaptainMooshroom

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey I helped build the map a little. I built some of the ship and the barn. i dont want vip or anything. just give me a little credit

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey I helped build the map a little. I built some of the ship and the barn. i dont want vip or anything. just give me a little credit
You didn't do anything for the map you put mooshroom in the air with fences and leads ( griefing for the most part)

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Let's just close this thread before a breakout happens alright :)? Just give them some credit for making the map, It took time, I built the crashed airplane myself :/ well EliteIonzz did but I did the terraforming and the fire and stuff, anyways, Guys stop being disrespectful to each other and let's all be mature here alright? Especially I would expect better attitude from a great Map builder and VIP hobo, Maybe a little nicer criticizing just maybe :3? Anyways everybody please, just let's settle down ok? It's just a map alright?

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
It's just a map alright?
It's just a map that has succeed in offending many members of this community, myself included.
If you are going to make a map, take it seriously and don't leave offensive jokes in the final edition.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
It's just a map that has succeed in offending many members of this community, myself included.
If you are going to make a map, take it seriously and don't leave offensive jokes in the final edition.
I know it was offensive, the person who made those things we're obviously not thinking, but we need to strive to our best to just accept it, (Not as a map) but as a post, and if you dont like it, just ignore it.

Reaction score
if I have to say the fire inside the corn is not a good idea some tryhard is going to punch people into it and finish people off...

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok here is what is random about you map first a cruise ship in the middle of an island (but we have allready covered that) 2nd a large jungle tree, 3rd a farm house with no faarm around it, 4th a church in the middle of a forrest and 5th a hoilday beach with chairs and parasols but no resort or buildings to be seen near by. Those are only some of the random things in you map there are many more which don't make sense.

Oh and guess what I found when looking around you map (screenshot album below). I found Anne Frank's diary. I mean come what is wrong with you that is messed up and sick on so many levels especially when you read the diary and see what you have written in it.

http://imgur.com/a/11wBf

So I hope for everyone that this map is never accepted.
What you are doing is not constructive criticism, you're just hating on his map. SG 3 has a huge jungle tree too, does that make much sense? Or the boat behind the vines on SG 1? He made a map that he likes, if other people like it, that's nice. If you don't like it you don't have to rant on about all the things that are bad about it. If you want something on the map to change then PM him but don't fill up the whole first page. I like the map by the looks of it. Good job Ryan. :)

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
What you are doing is not constructive criticism, you're just hating on his map. SG 3 has a huge jungle tree too, does that make much sense? Or the boat behind the vines on SG 1? He made a map that he likes, if other people like it, that's nice. If you don't like it you don't have to rant on about all the things that are bad about it. If you want something on the map to change then PM him but don't fill up the whole first page. I like the map by the looks of it. Good job Ryan. :)
Danks flo XD at least someone likes it! <3

Reaction score
When someone creates offensive material like that it doesn't exactly make me want to give them good comments. I gave them criticism so that people who do not have time to download the map can see all the problems with it. The leader of this team did not want to take my constructive criticism earlier when I posted instead he chose to ignore it so what would be the point in trying to do so again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci