• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nova's ShipWreck (EliteVoltage build)

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really like it. I like the idea and concept of the map, but it seems very boring and unappealing. Perhaps you could add some terraforming and make it look more like an island. Also, I do have to agree the cruise ship looks very unnatural in its current location.

This map has a lot of potential, but it needs some work.

creeper_4921

Spectator
Reaction score
If you don't take fair critism then you won't get anywhere. You don't have to make a map to know what makes a good one. A map which is random and doesn't make sense is not good.
Sorry if our map does not make sense to you and we understand why. The reason its so far upshore is because we wanted to limit the amount of water in the map. It doesn't make the most sense ever, but you came to the wrong game if you looking for realism. Minecraft was meant to build what you want, not only realism. Thank you for the feedback and we will look into it in the future.
- creeper_4921

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really like it. I like the idea and concept of the map, but it seems very boring and unappealing. Perhaps you could add some terraforming and make it look more like an island. Also, I do have to agree the cruise ship looks very unnatural in its current location.

This map has a lot of potential, but it needs some work.
its suppose to be mysterious on how it got there hopefully giving the island like I said a mystery!

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay , so heres what I think.
The map has no obvious theme (Ship that came out of nowhere , random trees , random structures)
The ship itself looks decent but it was a mistake to put it so out of place.
The knockback 2 stonesword is over powered.
Sorry , but I could not see this being added without some serious improvement.

Reaction score
its not random
Ok here is what is random about you map first a cruise ship in the middle of an island (but we have allready covered that) 2nd a large jungle tree, 3rd a farm house with no faarm around it, 4th a church in the middle of a forrest and 5th a hoilday beach with chairs and parasols but no resort or buildings to be seen near by. Those are only some of the random things in you map there are many more which don't make sense.

Oh and guess what I found when looking around you map (screenshot album below). I found Anne Frank's diary. I mean come what is wrong with you that is messed up and sick on so many levels especially when you read the diary and see what you have written in it.

http://imgur.com/a/11wBf

So I hope for everyone that this map is never accepted.

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok here is what is random about you map first a cruise ship in the middle of an island (but we have allready covered that) 2nd a large jungle tree, 3rd a farm house with no faarm around it, 4th a church in the middle of a forrest and 5th a hoilday beach with chairs and parasols but no resort or buildings to be seen near by. Those are only some of the random things in you map there are many more which don't make sense.

Oh and guess what I found when looking around you map (screenshot album below). I found Anne Frank's diary. I mean come what is wrong with you that is messed up and sick on so many levels especially when you read the diary and see what you have written in it.

http://imgur.com/a/11wBf

So I hope for everyone that this map is never accepted.
its a barn theres no church they are beach chairs for survivors I didn't do the diary someone else did ill found out who it was

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay , so heres what I think.
The map has no obvious theme (Ship that came out of nowhere , random trees , random structures)
The ship itself looks decent but it was a mistake to put it so out of place.
The knockback 2 stonesword is over powered.
Sorry , but I could not see this being added without some serious improvement.
The theme is a mysterious island

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
If the theme is a mysterious island why is the map called Novas ShipWreck? Aren't you suppose to name a map after the theme, look at the maps we play on and compare it to this there names make sense (gos with the theme) this one doesn't. Sorry I'd make improvements, like damaged land where the boat came in. It is impossible for a boat that size to get there, and with no trail or evidence of how it got there is really un professional. Sorry I voted no I don't like it sorry.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
The ship is pretty and well built, but the rest is bleh. The least you could do would be add some terraforming. To make it a bit more realistic, add broken land. It's not like the ship just poofed there. If it did, why is it called Novas Shipwreck. That implies it wrecked. If it really did wreck, add the broken land, like myself and others have suggested. Just because people don't like water doesn't mean you can't have a little more. Now, I am aware that you feel maps shouldn't be super realistic, but that doesn't mean that realism should just be tossed out the window. For example, Pablo Picasso had very odd paintings, but you could still understand what they were. Now, I'm basing my entire argument of what I have read in this thread and seen in the photos and screenshots. I am now going to download the map and play it for a bit.

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
If the theme is a mysterious island why is the map called Novas ShipWreck? Aren't you suppose to name a map after the theme, look at the maps we play on and compare it to this there names make sense (gos with the theme) this one doesn't. Sorry I'd make improvements, like damaged land where the boat came in. It is impossible for a boat that size to get there, and with no trail or evidence of how it got there is really un professional. Sorry I voted no I don't like it sorry.
if you download the map you would see the trail were the boat came in. Ok so before you post a message please download the map first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci