• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobs - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck Nick! Interesting name you got there xD

TheFutureMc

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Thefuturemc,moveslikejagger,
Timothy215,
Name: Matthe
Wins: 506
Games Played: 3,678
Past Clans: #Evolved # Purified v2 #Remembered
Have you ever played with the leaders before: I've olayed with chatterbox on rev and seen him on mcsg
Why you want to join #Noobs: I love the people in the clan and I know a lot of stuff about clans and I am really funny and always hyper but when it gets serious I get serious like I get on point and I am very well at pep because I'm to good for with my ping at 24❤❤ hope I can get in this amazing clan❤ Have a nice day

xDeliberationx

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN > ImDeliberationYT
Name > Ira
Age > 14
Wins > 211
Games Played > 1002
Past Clans > Clenchables and Auxillia
Have you played with the leaders? > No, but im friends with da minetime guy. xP
Why do you want to join #Noobs > I wanted to join many clans recently but many of them never appealed to me. This clan stands out more than the others and i feel as if it wont close as quickly as past clans i've been in.

Last edited:

DpENTERTAINMENT

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN > ImDeliberationYT
Name > Ira
Wins > 211
Games Played > 1002
Past Clans > I was a trial member in BiboyQG and ForceHacks clan, forgot what it was called.
Have you played with the leaders? > No, but im friends with da minetime guy. xP
Why do you want to join #Noobs > I wanted to join many clans recently but many of them never appealed to me. This clan stands out more than the others and i feel as if it wont close as quickly as past clans i've been in.
Clenchables?

TheFutureMc

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Thefuturemc,moveslikejagger,
Timothy215,
Name: Matthe
Wins: 506
Games Played: 3,678
Past Clans: #Evolved # Purified v2 #Remembered
Have you ever played with the leaders before: I've olayed with chatterbox on rev and seen him on mcsg
Why you want to join #Noobs: I love the people in the clan and I know a lot of stuff about clans and I am really funny and always hyper but when it gets serious I get serious like I get on point and I am very well at pep because I'm to good for with my ping at 24❤❤ hope I can get in this amazing clan❤ Have a nice day
I do have a Skype it's thefuturemc14 and yes I can be on ts and Skype all day because I'm on thanksgiving break

SteamrollledM8

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: SteamrolledM8 (New Account)
Name: Jaxon
Wins: 4\20 Used to Have 4\5 then i played with my nooby friends xD
Games Played: 20
Past Clans: Elusive
Have you ever played with the leaders before: Yeh I 1v1d Chatterbox and gg7 hearted him on my old account
Why you want to join #Noobs: Because i thnk it would be fun to play with yters and other good players. Ppl nowadays in mcsg are not good and only tem and hack and tryhard -.- I think it would be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci