• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobs - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelinkedYT

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: RelinkedYT and Many Alts
Name: Cade
Wins: 400-600 (Haven't done math)
Games Played: 3000
Past Clans: Rebels and Shockwave
Have you ever played with the leaders before: Yes Slinqy is Hot and Chatter is Not.
Why you want to join #Noobs: Because the name is perfect and I really think that I am a good teammate and good enough to join this clan... Slinqy and Chatter gimme a chance

WoodzyMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: LMCRules
Name: Lachie or LMC
Wins: 324
Games Played: 2100
Past Clans: #Orbit, #Force, #Vanish, #Adrenaline, #Magma.
Have you ever met the leaders before: Nup I cri, but I have been in a game with both of you
Why you want to join #Noobs: Well I think I am a fairly experienced clan player,
I'm a very laid back player, and can sometimes make ya laugh. But when it comes to CBS I can really take it seriously, I don't get mad when I die, and I think I have the personality to contribute <3 Oh, and of course, IMA BIG FNA OF SLINQY

thechamp11

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: thechamp11
Name: Carter
Wins: 654
Games Played: 3122
Past Clans: Vorius, all other clans were a while ago
Have you ever played with the leaders before: I talked to Chatter once while in Huahwi's stream xD
Why you want to join #Noobs: I really want to get into a clan, but all of the clans that I have joined recently never got clan battles (which is mostly because I don't want to drag the clan down, so I join clans that aren't as good).

Stqrfe

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Strqfe
Name:Sayz
Wins:30
Games Played:220
Past Clans:Reverence
Have you ever played with the leaders before:No
Why you want to join #Noobs: Cause its a great clan with amazing players and cool guys who will make it to the top.

Jota009

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Jota009
Name: John
Wins: 530
Games played: 2764
Past Clans: I was never interested in clans, this is the first one.
Have you ever played with the leaders before: I remember Chatter from old PvP servers, but I was never in a Skype call with any of the owners.
Why you want to join #Noobs: I want to join the clan for multiple reasons:
1. The game is getting boring and a clan will probably bring back the competitive side of the game.
2. I am good with big teams and clans, I know how to remain calm.
3. I don't make stupid decisions that could make the clan lose. I always think before acting.
4. I have some nice pvp skills but I feel like I could improve by joining the clan.
5. I am an experienced player and I feel like this clan can go really far.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Stqrfe

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Jota009
Name: John
Wins: 530
Games played: 2764
Past Clans: I was never interested in clans, this is the first one.
Have you ever played with the leaders before: I remember Chatter from old PvP servers, but I was never in a Skype call with any of the owners.
Why you want to join #Noobs: I want to join the clan for multiple reasons:
1. The game is getting boring and a clan will probably bring back the competitive side of the game.
2. I am good with big teams and clans, I know how to remain calm.
3. I don't make stupid decisions that could make the clan lose. I always think before acting.
4. I have some nice pvp skills but I feel like I could improve by joining the clan.
5. I am an experienced player and I feel like this clan can go really far.

Thanks for the opportunity!
reccomended

CRUCIFormchief

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:CRUCIFormchief
Name:Nik
Wins:712
Games Played:2633
Past Clans:none
Have you ever played with the leaders before:yes I have slinqy on his stream
Why you want to join #Noobs: Beacuse my mom would be proud of me jk but she would ok for real I want to join a clan to have fun and make friends and you didn't put a Skype requirement but mine is nikolas.contreras3

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Slagguaron
Name:Keith but I go by Tanner lel
Wins: 1209
Games Played: like 5.4k
Past Clans: Titans, Phoenix others
Have you ever played with the leaders before: I shrekt Matt all day.
Why you want to join #Noobs: Im gonna make Matt my woman. And im god.

Slinqy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: JuniorTheNoob
Name: Zac
Wins: 54
Games Played: 270
Past Clans: Inferous
Have you ever played with the leaders before: I've been in a game with Slinqy before but I haven't been in a call with either.
Why you want to join #Noobs: Because I haven't been in a clan for a while and I want to start participating in clan battles now. #Noob Clan seems like a great clan. And I would love to help players in clan battles and maybe even lead them to victory. I've been playing Minecraft for a while now and I believe i'm qualified to be apart of the NoobClan. Plus, I have noob in my name. :D
Pending, chatter and I are discussing application
IGN: Reesester11 ( Not including my alt with 600+ wins )

Name: Reese

Wins: 656

Games Played: 2956

Past Clans: United, Eternity, Elevate, Undetectable, Tigers, and Voltage.

Have you ever played with the leaders before: Eh, I've never really had the chance to :p

Why you want to join #Noobs: I would like to join #Noobs because of many reasons. The first reason is this clan seems very professional and " mature " so to speak and that is the kind of clan environment that I would like to be apart of! Another reason I would like to join this clan is because I know a lot of people in it through from just talking to some of the others. My final reason I would like to join this clan is because I believe I could benefit the clan whether it be just having someone to talk to and start a laugh or whether it be in pvp situations. ( Also If you would like to know my alt name I will pm you it! )
Accepted as trial member! Join the teamspeak when possible

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: akash754
Name: Akash! (ahh-ka-shh)
Wins: 414
Games Played: 4900~
Past Clans: TONS! #Synergy is the best one I was in.
Have you ever played with the leaders before: Slinqy! I was in your video with you and we teamed!
Why you want to join #Noobs: You are awesome and I need a clan to join! I'm super excited about this and I would definitely be a GREAT help around the clan! Thanks for reading this even If I don't get accepted :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci