• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobs - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorTheNoob

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: JuniorTheNoob
Name: Zac
Wins: 54
Games Played: 270
Past Clans: Inferous
Have you ever played with the leaders before: I've been in a game with Slinqy before but I haven't been in a call with either.
Why you want to join #Noobs: Because I haven't been in a clan for a while and I want to start participating in clan battles now. #Noob Clan seems like a great clan. And I would love to help players in clan battles and maybe even lead them to victory. I've been playing Minecraft for a while now and I believe i'm qualified to be apart of the NoobClan. Plus, I have noob in my name. :D

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Reesester11 ( Not including my alt with 600+ wins )

Name: Reese

Wins: 656

Games Played: 2956

Past Clans: United, Eternity, Elevate, Undetectable, Tigers, and Voltage.

Have you ever played with the leaders before: Eh, I've never really had the chance to :p

Why you want to join #Noobs: I would like to join #Noobs because of many reasons. The first reason is this clan seems very professional and " mature " so to speak and that is the kind of clan environment that I would like to be apart of! Another reason I would like to join this clan is because I know a lot of people in it through from just talking to some of the others. My final reason I would like to join this clan is because I believe I could benefit the clan whether it be just having someone to talk to and start a laugh or whether it be in pvp situations. ( Also If you would like to know my alt name I will pm you it! )

PartyAnimalMC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:CarljamesFreeze
Name: Carl
Wins: 568
Games Played: 5417
Past Clans: Purifide, Synergy, and etc.
Have you ever played with the leaders before: Nope

• Why you want to join #Noobs:
    I know 100 percent this clan will do extremely well. And I had a lot of experience with cbs and etc. so I know it will be an amazing journey.
    • I know I dont have the best stats but can I at least get a trial?
    • Thanks for your time!
You were in Purifide with I xd

SplashyCraftYT

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:SplashyCraftYT//TheRaxer911 other alts..
Name:Jordan
Wins:516 wins all up with alts
Games Played:4006
Past Clans:Criticals,infamous,nerve and deception
Have you ever played with the leaders before:No i have not ive heard many things about the leaders of the clan.
Why you want to join #Noobs: I want to join noobs because i am looking for a us clan to join because i am thinking of joining a us clan.This is seeming like this is going to be a pretty clan i can already tell this because of how it is organised.

360MC_Nik

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: 360MC_
Name: Nik
Wins: 34
Games Played: 155
Past Clans: Hope
Have you ever played with the leaders before: No but I have Chatter on skype lol
Why you want to join #Noobs: I want to join a competitive/active clan, which i'm hoping this will be :)

NeoCraftGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: slysclub248/(alt)suppychild
Name: Zac
Wins: (main)54 (alt)2
Games Played: (main) 2253 (alt)11
Past Clans: #EnderPVP, #DiversePVP
Have you ever played with the leaders before: i've played with uprisingpvp once on skype but Learders no
Why you want to join #Noobs: well i want to keep getting better and keep meeting new people. I feel like i can help try to help support the clan in clan battles and i guess i can say im alittle above average player dispite the stats but i came to this server 2 years ago when i was a big poop noob so yeah. try to 1v1 me and i'll prove stats are nothing. :) woooooo #Noobs

Last edited:

RelinkedYT

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: RelinkedYT and Many Alts
Name: Cade
Wins: 400-600 (Haven't done math)
Games Played: 3000
Past Clans: Rebels and Shockwave
Have you ever played with the leaders before: Yes Slinqy is Hot and Chatter is Not.
Why you want to join #Noobs: Because the name is perfect and I really think that I am a good teammate and good enough to join this clan... Slinqy and Chatter gimme a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci