• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobiest MCSG Moment Ever?

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Playing on SG4 and I absolutely wreck someone with full iron armour and a diamond sword. I go back to corn to craft some arrows, and I had a mental blank. I hit 'Q', and chucked my diamond sword out on top of a invisibly flamed chest.
I actually gasped as I saw it fly out of my hand.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Playing on SG4 and I absolutely wreck someone with full iron armour and a diamond sword. I go back to corn to craft some arrows, and I had a mental blank. I hit 'Q', and chucked my diamond sword out on top of a invisibly flamed chest.
I actually gasped as I saw it fly out of my hand.
Did The exact same thing on Teweran 2!!!

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Playing on TSG3, and I was up against someone with leather and a wooden sword in deathmatch while I had full iron and diamond sword. I charged towards them, and you know the circle that you have to jump over when running towards the chests? And you jump down and land in the water? Well I for some reason didn't tap my space bar hard enough or something stupid and ended up falling... and of course instead of landing on the water I landed on the ground. What makes it even worse was I think it was their very first win -_-

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
There's this map with a pressure plate and you fall into lava.
So i show my friends the trap and i say "this is what happens when you step on it" Thinking the lava was on the other side i fall into it.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
I have had some pretty nooby moments. From just missing every single sword hit against someone to lighting myself on fire. One of the worst though would have to be when I killed myself by shooting my own arrow.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Every game I've ever played...

Reaction score
I've had too many moments, and I still have them all the time. Some of these include, completely messing up my scrolling and hit with my FnS (I've tried hot keys but I'm still terrible), running into walls/trees because of f5, failing to run/escape correctly because I'm just horrible at parkour, missing every single bow shot, and I think I also YOLO games too much and not think when I go in.
Dude, I feel the same about the scrolling part haha #ScrollFTW

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Getting cocky in deathmatch with a noob, and I actually get killed. ._.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
had diamond legs, diamond chestplate, diamond sword and went to change my render distance and disconnected from the server.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci