• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobiest MCSG Moment Ever?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I could write a book about my moment, Trying to ender pearl onto various corns such a holiday resort and landing then just to walk off the edge, Or the day on TS2 when I had full iron /w Diamond chest plate and helm + enchanted diamond sword and you know that big mountain by the tepees well I was shifting over the edge and some noob with leather pushed me over the side. That is just a few as I said I could write a book :p

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I've had too many moments, and I still have them all the time. Some of these include, completely messing up my scrolling and hit with my FnS (I've tried hot keys but I'm still terrible), running into walls/trees because of f5, failing to run/escape correctly because I'm just horrible at parkour, missing every single bow shot, and I think I also YOLO games too much and not think when I go in.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
I've had too many moments, and I still have them all the time. Some of these include, completely messing up my scrolling and hit with my FnS (I've tried hot keys but I'm still terrible), running into walls/trees because of f5, failing to run/escape correctly because I'm just horrible at parkour, missing every single bow shot, and I think I also YOLO games too much and not think when I go in.
Welcome blood brother

TheNytrusHitman

Spectator
Reaction score
I could write a book about my moment, Trying to ender pearl onto various corns such a holiday resort and landing then just to walk off the edge, Or the day on TS2 when I had full iron /w Diamond chest plate and helm + enchanted diamond sword and you know that big mountain by the tepees well I was shifting over the edge and some noob with leather pushed me over the side. That is just a few as I said I could write a book :p
You must write thy book.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci