• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No-Tolerance Rule Policy for hacking starting February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
Aww, this made my day so much!
This is actually great news; and to be honest I think this itself will decrease the amount of hackers on the mcsg community!
Looking forward to this.
:)
And as always thanks to the staff steam ;-;

Onedera

Spectator
Reaction score
I only just found this thread while looking through the forums, and I am so glad that the rule was changed. It's simple, once a hacker, always a hacker. They don't hack to get lots of wins, they hack so they can feel good about themselves, they know that no one can do anything about what are they doing and that gives them a rush, a 7 day ban wouldn't change that at all.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
what do you mean "rare instances"
He probably means that it doesn't happen often. I believe you've had to be banned for a fairly long time, let's say a year. And in that year you should've been active in the community aswell.

This shows you are truly sorry about your actions and that you really wish to return here

ImmortalFeline

Survivor
Reaction score
I have been banned for almost a year, I always view the community I love this server to death.
I love it more than Christmas.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
I have been banned for almost a year, I always view the community I love this server to death.
I love it more than Christmas.
I've been banned for almost exactly two years and am hoping I can be forgiven despite my several ban evasion offenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci