• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No-Tolerance Rule Policy for hacking starting February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand that you can delete the file, but what I am asking is, is it illegal to have a texture pack with the lightmap file?
Yes it's considered the same and people are expected to delete the lightmap file for packs like those.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes it's considered the same and people are expected to delete the lightmap file for packs like those.
If it is expected for people to delete the files, then why is it not listed? and how to get rid of it?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
If it is expected for people to delete the files, then why is it not listed? and how to get rid of it?
Well, actually it's preffered to not use those recoursepacks at all. A solution for you would be to delete the lightmap file, if you REALLY want to use that specific recoursepack, the staff shouldn't be responsible for that.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, actually it's preffered to not use those recoursepacks at all. A solution for you would be to delete the lightmap file, if you REALLY want to use that specific recoursepack, the staff shouldn't be responsible for that.
Whataya know I was right

Nikocheeko

Diamond
Reaction score
What a huge step in getting rid of these hackers. Can't wait until it is 99% rid of them <3

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
I duns like because the mods can't tell what hacks are.
I got banned twice from the same mod for hacks, both false. The first one was firsts offense aim bot, which consisted of me hitting a player 4 times and killing him without any head twitches whatsoever. The second one consisted of me getting a combo on a player, yet again, no head twitches, then I proceeded to die and get destroyed. This was kill aura. I got the aim bot disputed but not the second one. Somehow even a second pair of eyes manages to mess up what clearly wasn't hacks. The point is, I think the problem with hackers is either the mods don't do anything in general (that's most of them) or they ban legit people. Solid.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
This is great! Now people that don't hack can finally be perma banned first time for no reason! Yay! All the people with good ping, or staff that don't like them will be perma banned!
I hope you realize that ban disputes will still exist.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope you realize for a ban dispute to be successful, a senior mod with multiple brain cells needs to accept it.
I hope you realize this attitude isn't going to help anyone or get you anywhere. I would appreciate it if you could make your argument and/or opinions in a well behaved manner.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope you realize this attitude isn't going to help anyone or get you anywhere. I would appreciate it if you could make your argument and/or opinions in a well behaved manner.
I didn't intend to sound so blunt. It merely angers me when people that are obviously biased from being or used to be staff members make the excuse that "if you're falsely, banned just submit a ban dispute." Anyone with experience being falsely banned knows that getting unbanned is extremely difficult and rare. If it's received, it takes countless tries and effort almost every time. If you'd like examples, allow me to tag a few people who deserve but are not yielded an unban.
Hydrarealms JustlThelWorst Bowboy and me of course. Plenty more, but I don't think more are needed.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't intend to sound so blunt. It merely angers me when people that are obviously biased from being or used to be staff members make the excuse that "if you're falsely, banned just submit a ban dispute." Anyone with experience being falsely banned knows that getting unbanned is extremely difficult and rare. If it's received, it takes countless tries and effort almost every time. If you'd like examples, allow me to tag a few people who deserve but are not yielded an unban.
Hydrarealms JustlThelWorst Bowboy and me of course. Plenty more, but I don't think more are needed.
I personally don't have any bad experience with disputes, I once got unfairly banned too, but after a quick conversation with a senior moderator I was unbanned.

I can understand the frustration it prevokes to be unfairly banned and not getting unbanned, but making hatefull/blunt messages towards the staff isn't helping anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci