• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New System of Donating/Server spots

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekrom

Spectator
Reaction score
Not 24/7 tho.
also toby22 made a even better explanation.
Even though its not 24/7 they join, they are still guranteed those 4 slots whenever they want. Non-donators still have 20 open slots.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Even though its not 24/7 they join, they are still guranteed those 4 slots whenever they want. Non-donators still have 20 open slots.
Maybe a team wants to join and has 5 or more people

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
What about an admin?

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
They also have 24 spots now, filled with people that they can kick

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Now you're pretty much just lowering the amount of slots there are for non-donators. Because in your opinion, there has to be at least 4 donators to have a full game. Why not just keep it as it is?

If you want easier access to a server, the easiest way is become a donor. Ask for it for Christmas/Hannukah from a friend or family. Or just take $10 out of your extra money and use that.

Zekrom

Spectator
Reaction score
Now you're pretty much just lowering the amount of slots there are for non-donators. Because in your opinion, there has to be at least 4 donators to have a full game. Why not just keep it as it is?

If you want easier access to a server, the easiest way is become a donor. Ask for it for Christmas/Hannukah from a friend or family. Or just take $10 out of your extra money and use that.
1. I dont want to donate because I dont want to kick people. Dead serious. I have been kicked seconds before the game has started, and the the donator leaves, then I am unable to join in. Also, I am very willing to help pay for the server becuase these are very fun servers, I just cant get over the fact you get to kick people. As Theodore Roosevelt said, lets make a 'Square Deal" where everybody is happy. This is what I want. A fair system of donating. Where you cant be kicked for not paying $10.00 becuase you cant afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci