• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New System of Donating/Server spots

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekrom

Spectator
Reaction score
Know hear me out,
I know donating is a cool thing, helping run the servers, getting extra stuff ect.
BUT....
Isn't it aggravating seeing a donator kicking someone because they gave money?
Now here is where my idea comes into play.
A 20 slot server. We non-donators have to wait till a spot opens and then jump on in, hoping we dont get kicked. Then that donator comes along, and, BAM there goes player 24/24. The last time this happened that 24/24 player was my team...so what if we had a 20 player server maximum (for non-donaters) and then 4 extra reserve slots for donators. I know being able to automatically join is a BIG incentive, but seariously, this is a bit, uncalled for. This is all im asking, and I think non-donators would be very happy.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think your Poll answers are bad. You don't have to be a donor to not want this. This is an awful idea, and donors pay for this privilege. If there could only be 4 donors on at a time then what would've happened when eshancowee was playing survival games!

No, donors get priority so if you want to get in servers or your friends to get in servers, give them 10 bucks for Christmas or something.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
I'm a non donator, and I hate this plan. Donators should keep the stuff they are able to do right now.

Zekrom

Spectator
Reaction score
They payed for what they wanted
I'm a non donator, and I hate this plan. Donators should keep the stuff they are able to do right now.
I think your Poll answers are bad. You don't have to be a donor to not want this. This is an awful idea, and donors pay for this privilege. If there could only be 4 donors on at a time then what would've happened when eshancowee was playing survival games!

No, donors get priority so if you want to get in servers or your friends to get in servers, give them 10 bucks for Christmas or something.
I don't donate but I voted no because if you get kicked you get kicked and there's no guarantee you'll get 4 donators to fill a server.
Mass reply, lol.
But you do have to think, I dont think what they are doing are fair. And, like toby22 said, they pay for what they get. And, I think it would be fair if they got 4 extra slots just for them, so they wouldnt have to kick people. Also, to schniks its happened before, acutually rather common for me.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Mass reply, lol.
But you do have to think, I dont think what they are doing are fair. And, like toby22 said, they pay for what they get. And, I think it would be fair if they got 4 extra slots just for them, so they wouldnt have to kick people. Also, to schniks its happened before, acutually rather common for me.
No, those 4 slots would be a waste if no donator was online to use them. Slots cost money, and to waste them like that is bad.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Mass reply, lol.
But you do have to think, I dont think what they are doing are fair. And, like toby22 said, they pay for what they get. And, I think it would be fair if they got 4 extra slots just for them, so they wouldnt have to kick people.
It would remove some of their privileges that payed for. If there are four donors, then another tries to join, it's gonna say "The server is full" and the point of donating is to kick people out so they can play (and also help the servers). So I think it should stay how it is.

Zekrom

Spectator
Reaction score
No, those 4 slots would be a waste if no donator was online to use them. Slots cost money, and to waste them like that is bad.
But they would be commonly used, as donators come into the server a lot.

Zekrom

Spectator
Reaction score
It would remove some of their privileges that payed for. If there are four donors, then another tries to join, it's gonna say "The server is full" and the point of donating is to kick people out so they can play (and also help the servers). So I think it should stay how it is.
Good point. Then, if it were necessary, people could start getting kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci