• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New items in chest

Do you agree

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd like carrots and potatoes, but night vision potions definitely not. Melons are useless, like Jake Hughes said.
How about the new fireworks (When the updates out). I mean who doesn't like fireworks? D:
I actually hate fireworks in Minecraft. But I think they would be an interesting addition to MCSG because you could use it as a flare to tell people your location (such as your team mate). So it would help and be dangerous at the same time. I don't know how to set them off though, but I'm sure it's possible.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd like carrots and potatoes, but night vision potions definitely not. Melons are useless, like Jake Hughes said.

I actually hate fireworks in Minecraft. But I think they would be an interesting addition to MCSG because you could use it as a flare to tell people your location (such as your team mate). So it would help and be dangerous at the same time. I don't know how to set them off though, but I'm sure it's possible.
*Place firework on the ground to set off*

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Or you can use it as a scene from the book where they set up fires to attract enemies.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just got a great idea about fireworks! Mapmakers could place dispensers with firework in them somewhere hidden in corn and set them of when refill comes :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Just got a great idea about fireworks! Mapmakers could place dispensers with firework in them somewhere hidden in corn and set them of when refill comes :D
No... But maybe some chests that set off fire works when you open them somewhere in the map using Bud Switches or something.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
On New Years Eve/Day for a week or so they should set up a plugin that detonates fireworks (possibly saying Happy News Years from MCSG or something) when each game starts. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci