• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New items in chest

Do you agree

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Gold and chain spawn in tier 2 chests WE NEED LEATHER BOOTS IN TIER 1 chests silly
I agree, there is no point. It's half an armour point and there are tier 2 chests almost everywhere. I always find boots easily.

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
Agreed. They would have to work on a specific invisibility strategy though :p

Edit: What is up with my auto-correct....
I know this post is old, but. I would kill with Invisibility potions. Since I play ghostcraft. Where you are a ghost in no armor that has only a wood sword and a few tactical items. (my favorite are the shears. They let you insta kill non moving targets. All the others are bombs.) but you fight many soldiers that have sharpness one iron swords. If an invisible man can kill a group of eight people using a wood sword, I think it might be a bit op.

-EDIT: I forgot, the ghost can sap hp for every hit. and thats what keeps it alive.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I know this post is old, but. I would kill with Invisibility potions. Since I play ghostcraft. Where you are a ghost in no armor that has only a wood sword and a few tactical items. (my favorite are the shears. They let you insta kill non moving targets. All the others are bombs.) but you fight many soldiers that have sharpness one iron swords. If an invisible man can kill a group of eight people using a wood sword, I think it might be a bit op.

-EDIT: I forgot, the ghost can sap hp for every hit. and thats what keeps it alive.
What does ghostcraft have to do with mcsg?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
They both spawn in tier 2 chests though
This has been repeated like 5 times. It's only half an armour point, so it's pretty much useless no matter where you get it. I don't think it really matters if there are leather boots or not, because on most maps you can just craft them if there are cows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci