• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New item: Water Bucket

Introduce water buckets as an Item found in chests in SG?

• Vote up

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Vote down

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea, and he proved his point with valid details and examples.

Good work!

Lazy_cracken

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that it is possible to glitch water into the maps if your lucky by crafting a bucket and placing water. Unless the devs fixed that, then you can do that instead of adding another item.
Hm yes, it would be less OP if it wasn't craftable, as there is a lot of Iron ingots so multiple buckets could be made, as a single rare item to be found it would not be much of a game-changer.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hm yes, it would be less OP if it wasn't craftable, as there is a lot of Iron ingots so multiple buckets could be made, as a single rare item to be found it would not be much of a game-changer.
But it only works every once in awhile so you have to get lucky for it to work

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How would it lag? As previously stated, it wouldn't affect lava, would be rare, so how would it be laggy. For most people F&S isn't even laggy and you can craft tons of that.
The water spread can be a huge downfall with FPS, I mean am I the only one that it happens to?

Lazy_cracken

Tribute
Reaction score
The water spread can be a huge downfall with FPS, I mean am I the only one that it happens to?
Afraid to say, but yeah it's just you. Try changing some settings with water animations perhaps if you have Optifine. Also if you use one of those texture packs with really good water quality and animation this almost certainly will reduce FPS. The refresh rate of water movement in minecraft is such that it shouldn't cause lag. If the problem continues try deleting the .minecraft folder entirely and re-download upon logging in to the launcher.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci