• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Here

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Raphahell here ...i am new to hunger games and i really want to become better :)

Since i am a totally newbie

Can you tell me how to get better?

I think the first rule is to learn the maps and where the chests are..am i right?

But can you give me other tips and tricks?

Thank you so so much ! ^_^

Definitely figure out the chests... After you die, which will be pretty often at first. Don't feel bad or start swearing like some people do. Instead spectate to people and watch the ones with the higher points, remember who they are from the lobby and see where they go and how they get the good chests. Parkour, codes, switches... etc.

Also train on a bow. Even the best players, unless they are extremely awesome, can do stupid things and fall victim to a great bow shot. Water is the vantage point!

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People who have a Chewbacca skin from star wars and worship BajanCanadian. They also love axes and have terrible grammar.

Please stop disrespecting baccas. This is harrassment and a bannable offence. Be fair and do not be disrespectful towards a group of people as they are just as valuable to this community as everyone else.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Please stop disrespecting baccas. This is harrassment and a bannable offence. Be fair and do not be disrespectful towards a group of people as they are just as valuable to this community as everyone else.
I agree that disrespecting baccas is bad. However, I didn't think he was insulting them in this situation. He was bringing up a fact that (for the most part) they have bad grammar. It's not an insult unless someone from the group selected is complaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci