• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Here

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all, always sprint and jump at the same time. Flint and steel is amazing, always use it. If you are running away from someone turn around and place the flint and steel in front of them, thus lighting them on fire. Also, never fist people off spawn it is POINTLESS, I'm not just saying this because I get targeted a lot, it is just really nooby. if you want to get good. Don't ask random people to team, play games solo to improve your skill. I'm not saying teaming is bad, if you see your friend in a game, you can team with him all you want, just don't be the noob to ask random people to team.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also have a tutorial on how to use Flint And Steel. Go to forums then to Tips And strategies. Then find Jcamotts' guide to Flint and Steel. I'm sure it will help.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also have a tutorial on how to use Flint And Steel. Go to forums then to Tips And strategies. Then find Jcamotts' guide to Flint and Steel. I'm sure it will help.
First of all, always sprint and jump at the same time. Flint and steel is amazing, always use it. If you are running away from someone turn around and place the flint and steel in front of them, thus lighting them on fire. Also, never fist people off spawn it is POINTLESS, I'm not just saying this because I get targeted a lot, it is just really nooby. if you want to get good. Don't ask random people to team, play games solo to improve your skill. I'm not saying teaming is bad, if you see your friend in a game, you can team with him all you want, just don't be the noob to ask random people to team.
Please don't double post.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Just have fun and make friends :) That's all I did for half my games I've ever played xD

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
Go to the server roxbot.com to practice pvp.
Helped me loads

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
One of my general tips is never to go for the cornucopia if it's surrounded by water. I just hate how unpredictable jumping onto land can be. Sometimes your character won't successfully jump onto land the first time, and you miss out on all the good chests. Other than that, keep yourself aware of your surroundings, and flint and steel is your best friend. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci