• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{New Gamemode Idea} HGRPG

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys! I am asking all supporters of this idea to put the small graphic below in their signature and hyperlink the link provided, it could help gather even more support into getting this recognized by MCGamer administration, thank you! (You don't have to put this in your signature if you support this idea, it would just help a little :p)

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/new-gamemode-idea-hgrpg.111786/

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
So what if you die? Is that you out? Do you need to gather your resources again? Or do you just respawn in your district with all your stuff? Will different districts be famous for different things like in the Hunger Games?

I recommend everyone starts at district 12. For moving up, here are my suggestions.

1. You win a game, you move up, you lose, you move down.
  2. 0-1000 points = District 12. 1000-2000 points, District 11 etc. These aren't MCSG points, they are special points for RPGSG.
  3. Every 100 wins, you move up a district.

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
So what if you die? Is that you out? Do you need to gather your resources again? Or do you just respawn in your district with all your stuff? Will different districts be famous for different things like in the Hunger Games?

I recommend everyone starts at district 12. For moving up, here are my suggestions.

1. You win a game, you move up, you lose, you move down.
  2. 0-1000 points = District 12. 1000-2000 points, District 11 etc. These aren't MCSG points, they are special points for RPGSG.
  3. Every 100 wins, you move up a district.
If everyone was in one district, that wouldn't be fun. And the whole purpose of different districts is too make them rely on each other. And I addressed you questions in the original post :/.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
If everyone was in one district, that wouldn't be fun. And the whole purpose of different districts is too make them rely on each other. And I addressed you questions in the original post :/.
You only start in District 12, you progress.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
When hunger games first came out, I wanted to make a server where people would be assigned to a district. Every week there would be the reaping and it would be just like the hunger games.
This seems fairly close to what i wanted. So, I would love this.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
This idea came to my mind before. Having a survival economy server every couple days that would have a Hunger Games event, and you could use in-game money to sponsor tributes. You really fleshed it out, and I'd love to see this implemented. The stakes would be even higher if it was a Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore server (you only get banned for a week or maybe less IRL time.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci