• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{New Gamemode Idea} HGRPG

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
What needs to be ironed out?
Well, I think that the rules need to be strict, so there needs to be a way that staff members can review everything in each district, etc. Also, what if people disconnect during the reaping just so they don't get chosen? Just small, trivial things like that.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
RPG = Role Playing Game
I don't mean to be offensive, but that's common gamer knowledge, and even many non-gamers know what it means.
When I first read it, I thought it was some sort of gun game....

But to be honest, the only video game I play really is Minecraft, but I have never heard of an RPG before.

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I think that the rules need to be strict, so there needs to be a way that staff members can review everything in each district, etc. Also, what if people disconnect during the reaping just so they don't get chosen? Just small, trivial things like that.
The rules can be discussed and perfected, and I don't think we'll have problem with people dc'ing during the reaping, the problem will be people whining over not getting chosen

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Yes. As I said, I like the idea, but as you said, it needs to be discussed. We don't want another Survival incident again ;)

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes. As I said, I like the idea, but as you said, it needs to be discussed. We don't want another Survival incident again ;)
I completely agree, but a lot of people miss survival, I thought this would be a great alternative

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Concerning specifically people possible DC'ing during the Reaping: The only situation in which people didn't like the Reaping was the Hunger Games trilogy. People didn't like participating in the Hunger Games. However, this is the server, and people only join so that they can experience the Hunger Games. Why wouldn't they want to participate? Just saying :)
Also, if they were online during the Reaping but did not want to participate in the Hunger Games for any reason, they could perhaps opt out with a command, or if you needed to use a command to enter your name into the Reaping, then they could simply not do it.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Concerning specifically people possible DC'ing during the Reaping: The only situation in which people didn't like the Reaping was the Hunger Games trilogy. People didn't like participating in the Hunger Games. However, this is the server, and people only join so that they can experience the Hunger Games. Why wouldn't they want to participate? Just saying :)
Also, if they were online during the Reaping but did not want to participate in the Hunger Games for any reason, they could perhaps opt out with a command, or if you needed to use a command to enter your name into the Reaping, then they could simply not do it.
I was just thinking, because some people might not want to lose their creations if they died in the games :p

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
I was just thinking, because some people might not want to lose their creations if they died in the games :p
I guess, like some sucessful shop owners might not to lose their shop, but I agree with Mooclan , there should be a command to sign up for it, it could also filter out afk players :p

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh and if you guys have anything you think I should add to the thread tell me and I might add it and credit you :p

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Maybe the Mods could be the "Peacekeepers" and the towns could vote for the mayors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci